Author Topic: This is Why This Turd Has No Credibility  (Read 598 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
This is Why This Turd Has No Credibility
« on: April 07, 2021, 03:20:28 PM »
This asswipe, Asa Hutchinson, Governor of Arkansas, vetoed a bill that would PREVENT chemical castration of CHILDREN - and other issues, of course.

The legislature OVERRODE his veto.

This is his argument, but before I post this let me point out that while this ****ing asshole slams the door on CHILDREN, he's not above mandating a bullshit mask requirement (since vacated for about a week now -- ain't that generous of him?) that has NO basis in fact or science. While Hutch calls himself a Republican and a conservative, let's let the record show that he's a power-mad thug no better than Whitmer, Cuomo, Newsom, and other tyrants of the left.

This guy is term-limited, which is the SOLE reason he vetoed this bill. But as the linked article points out, this professional politician (grrrrrrrr, another one) wouldn't say no to running for the Senate or some other lofty position slurping at the public trough.

https://www.republicandaily.net/2021/04/tucker-carlson-ends-republican-arkansas-governors-career-during-interview-on-transgender-bill-veto/
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: This is Why This Turd Has No Credibility
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 03:21:46 PM »
This asswipe, Asa Hutchinson, Governor of Arkansas, vetoed a bill that would PREVENT chemical castration of CHILDREN - and other issues, of course.

The legislature OVERRODE his veto.

This is his argument, but before I post this let me point out that while this ****ing asshole slams the door on CHILDREN, he's not above mandating a bullshit mask requirement (since vacated for about a week now -- ain't that generous of him?) that has NO basis in fact or science. While Hutch calls himself a Republican and a conservative, let's let the record show that he's a power-mad thug no better than Whitmer, Cuomo, Newsom, and other tyrants of the left.

This guy is term-limited, which is the SOLE reason he vetoed this bill. But as the linked article points out, this professional politician (grrrrrrrr, another one) wouldn't say no to running for the Senate or some other lofty position slurping at the public trough.

https://www.republicandaily.net/2021/04/tucker-carlson-ends-republican-arkansas-governors-career-during-interview-on-transgender-bill-veto/

I watched Tucker beating up on him last night.  He wasn't letting him off the hook.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: This is Why This Turd Has No Credibility
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 03:28:08 PM »

I watched Tucker beating up on him last night.  He wasn't letting him off the hook.

KC

The article speaks toward that -- Tucker does not softball Republicans just because they tout themselves as conservatives. He challenges turds like Hutch just like he challenges leftist Dems. Good for Tucker.

I have written Hutchinson on the mask mandate twice -- never got a single response. This is a turd that has not yet dropped into the toilet, but he will be -- soon. And not a moment too soon.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.