Author Topic: The New 9/11: Franken Photos Faked!!!  (Read 1949 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
The New 9/11: Franken Photos Faked!!!
« on: November 24, 2017, 10:22:36 PM »
yurbud (38,429 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029883632

A tale of two photos: Is Franken accuser's photo shopped?

As someone who messes around with Photoshop quite a bit, I agree with the author of this post.

These are just a few snippets, but her detailed analysis is pretty persuasive.

The most convincing to me was the odd shape & darkness of the shadow on Al's face, and when she pulled up the brightness on the photo, you could see the angular rather than smooth edge of the woman's hair and light where it should be in the shadow.

This doesn't mean her accusation isn't true, but it does go to credibility.

:thatsright:

My opinion is that this was originally a picture of Franken alone against this same background, to which Menz was added in such a way to make them appear very close together. It would have been easy to do compared to the Tweeden one. Why? The background is simple (makes a huge difference), the dark figures contrast well against it (except in two places, about which more later, but also makes a huge difference), and the light is diffuse, so the shopper doesn’t have to worry about placing shadows precisely.

:thatsright:

Star Member VMA131Marine (1,436 posts)
2. So is the contemporary Facebook post photoshopped too?

Star Member lapucelle (3,396 posts)
7. Do you have a link to the contemporaneos Facebool post photo?

::)

Star Member riverwalker (7,916 posts)
9. No one has seen the Facebook post which is weird

I asked MJ Lee of CNN who broke the story if she actually saw it or was entire story based on a phone call. She never answered me.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Star Member pnwmom (86,453 posts)
6. Also, I don't remember where I saw it, but there's another photo of Franken at the fair that day

wearing a different shirt.

:lol:

Star Member Generic Brad (9,775 posts)
16. That appears to be the same shirt he wore at the 2015 Rondo Days parade

It looks exactly like the one he wore the day he posed for a photo with my daughter and wife (his hands were on their shoulders in the photo I have of them together). Perhaps it is his favorite summer shirt.

:lmao:

ProudLib72 (5,107 posts)
18. If there were a pic of him alone on a deserted island the claim would be he is touching someone's ass. I guess we could then discuss the sandcastle in the background instead of the fact that the accusation is pure bullshit.

Star Member Wellstone ruled (13,852 posts)
19. Hey,does anyone notice something strange with the first Picture?

Quit familiar with the DFL Booth on the Fair Grounds. Not aware of 2 1/2 inch lap siding on any of the Booth. Notice the awning window directly behind Al. Never seen any windows of that type on the Fairgrounds Booth.

Again,when we were at the Booth when Al was there,first he was wearing a white polo,seen him later during the Street Parade wearing the same shirt.

What did Richard Painter say earlier today,why are Roy Moore people hanging around the Twin Cities,and he said this smells like a GOP dirty tricks operation.

because it's all be faked by the russians
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: The New 9/11: Franken Photos Faked!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 12:11:46 AM »
Any chicken wire & cinder blocks?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 12:27:19 AM »

almost...

you really need to surf over and take a look because it's Zupruder film levels of funny.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 05:00:49 AM »
If only idiocy was fatal.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2017, 06:19:52 AM »
Franken has openly said the photo was real, and claimed that "It was supposed to be funny."
Or, perhaps the DUmmies think that Franken himself was also in on this elaborate Trump/ Russian conspiracy to discredit himself?

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2017, 07:12:33 AM »
Star Member Wellstone ruled (13,852 posts)
19. Hey,does anyone notice something strange with the first Picture?

Everybody wants to be Buckhead.

But they're not -- the pics are legit, per FRANKEN HIMSELF!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2017, 07:42:10 AM »

That's the only conclusive test!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2017, 08:29:50 AM »
I'm sorry, but certain levels of stupidity should be considered crimes again humanity and the penalty should be death.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.