Author Topic: So, no Thanksgiving family horror stories?  (Read 3148 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
So, no Thanksgiving family horror stories?
« on: November 24, 2017, 11:22:55 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029881049

lindysalsagal
So, no Thanksgiving family horror stories?

Mine are mostly progressives, so, not a problem for me. How did everyone else do?

I brought this over for one reason. There is a teacher on this thread advocating fraud. I don’t know if it’s illegal, but it’s definitely WRONG, and once again illustrates just how far liberals are willing to go to get what they want. And they call us fascists.

I give you, Bigman Pigman.

BigmanPigman
22. All of the guests were Atheists and Dems...
we discussed politics and I got people to call the Senate next week and told them how to use Zillow to get real addresses for the red states' congressional phone staffers.[\b] GOOD dinner and good conversations.

SO, this person who is teaching children is advocating LYING and CHEATING to get the results HE wants.

Bigman Pigman, **** you, you loser!!  Want to come over here and defend this bullshit??  I’d get your ass fired if you were teaching my kids.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Mary Ann

Re: So, no Thanksgiving family horror stories?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 11:40:19 AM »
BigmanPigman (7,559 posts)
31. I was looking up local libraries until

I met someone at an anti-tRump rally and got the Zillow tip. It literally takes two minutes to get a valid address and zip code and I have called over 400 times since Feb and they NEVER have checked it out for verification. Spread the word!
It never would have occurred to me to do that, as much as I hated everything Snark McDouchebag did. They are like little children throwing a tantrum to get what they want.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 11:40:49 AM »
Piggy's bragging may be close to wallduding material.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 11:49:42 AM »
It never would have occurred to me to do that, as much as I hated everything Snark McDouchebag did. They are like little children throwing a tantrum to get what they want.

That is because you are not a loser.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 12:35:24 PM »
Piggy's bragging may be close to wallduding material.

I hope so!!  This pisses me off and I would seriously like for this loser to come explain how this is right under ANY circumstances!!

BigmanPigman, I hope you find this post you piece of ****ing shit!!  Come over here you fat ass loser. Explain this!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2017, 02:29:09 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029881049

I brought this over for one reason. There is a teacher on this thread advocating fraud. I don’t know if it’s illegal, but it’s definitely WRONG, and once again illustrates just how far liberals are willing to go to get what they want. And they call us fascists.

I give you, Bigman Pigman.

SO, this person who is teaching children is advocating LYING and CHEATING to get the results HE wants.

Bigman Pigman, **** you, you loser!!  Want to come over here and defend this bullshit??  I’d get your ass fired if you were teaching my kids.

KC

That is so wrong at every level. A person like this should not be teaching.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2017, 02:51:33 PM »
How did you guys miss this????  This is HILARIOUS!  My schadeboner popped another few feet when I read it:

procon (8,254 posts)
13. I just got home. I'm angry and depressed at how "Foxed" my whole family is.

We got through a great, enjoyable feast and everyone was cordial, but just as we finished up the pie and coffee it was like a switch was thrown and it was Fox News was replaying around the dining room table.

Every lie, every slogan, every piece of misinformation and rightwing talking point was covered. Trump is a genius, poor people should be treated worse than their betters. Blacks are conniving moochers and welfare queens abound, and this came from my black BIL! Healthcare is a privilege for those who can buy it. SS and Medicare should be privatized and means testing is needed to cull out the unworthy. The illegals are taking all the jobs, the muslims are going to murder us all in our sleep, Sharia law is perverting the country.

I'm sitting here holding onto a teacup with some good bourbon, the handle helps because my hands are still shaking. I'm so dispirited and broken hearted I could weep.

Hey proctologist:  there is no end in sight.  Your fox family won, you lost.  You will be living in Hell forever.  You will never have a good night's sleep again.  Only one option left for you.  Think Nike: Just Do It.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2017, 03:32:36 PM »
I'm sitting here holding onto a teacup with some good bourbon, the handle helps because my hands are still shaking. I'm so dispirited and broken hearted I could weep.

Sometimes the truth can be painfull, that's why you have a giant MIR team at the dump. :loser: :loser: :loser:

Now go get drunk and fell sorry for yourself, asshole. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!