Author Topic: DUmmie claims to have been paid a visit by the Secret Service and also loses job  (Read 2366 times)

Offline nomad54

• Just Off Probation
Definite tall tale.  Any dummie who falls out of a tree and sustains that type of injury will be milking the social security train for the rest of his life and wouldn't have a job to be lost.

Offline jukin

First Trump came for the Bouncy Writers. But I was not a Bouncy Writer so I said nothing.

Then Trump came for the criminal illegal aliens. But I was not a criminal illegal alien so I said nothing.

Then Trump came for the terrorist muzzies. But I was not a terrorist muzzie so I said nothing.

Then..... America was Great Again! and I cheered!!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Boudicca

Impotent rage resulting from one's overactive imagination (or delusional fears)...

...or troll level "Expert"

A confused rent boi?  Gurl?  Probably doesn't have a ***** for anyone to grab, anyway. :whatever:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline I_B_Perky

Portland_Anni (84 posts)

The Secret Service paid me a visit for criticising Trump while Transgender

Translation: I got questioned about passing counterfeit bills.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Adam Wood

I'm sure Portland Fannie said something MUCH more colorful than he/she/it is letting on.
Dammit.  Time for a new monitor.

Offline SVPete

Translation: I got questioned about passing counterfeit bills.

Reminds me of a verse of the song "Big Bad Bruce":

Same say he came from New Orleans
Where he had a social group called the Cajun Queens
Some say Hollywood or Beverly Hills
Where he got arrested for passin' three-dollar bills
That's Bruce

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH6GaZzNX8U[/youtube]
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Cool story, bro(?).
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
My goodness! That was a long boring way to go to virtue signal. Maybe next time the DUmmie could plagiarize someone interesting.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline freedumb2003b

OMG! That is so outlandish it's an obvious troll, someone trying to test just how credulous DU-folk are. And getting his/her answer with a generous helping of DU-cred on the side.

How many PC identities and causes did (s)he invoke:

* Portland resident;

* Transgender identity

* "Environmental activist";

* Anti-Trump (must've read some of TMN's ravings);

* Anti-big-business (mentioning "Nike store" was a superfluous factoid);

* Anti-military;

* Accusations of homosexuality & and "homophobia".

I think DU confirmation bias is so strong that (s)he would have been believed if (s)he had stopped with "environmental activist" or "transgender identity" and "anti-Trump".

You left out the most important: VETERAN!! (can you say "Stolen Valor?")
Historically I already had been charged with disrespecting the flag by having my fingers out of alignment while saluting the flag while in the 82nd Airborne Division and presented with non-judicial punishment options in the 1970s. In this sanction my commanding officer in my troop in 1/17th Airborne (Air) Cav would be the judge jury and executioner as he obviously would find me guilty.

Thus beyond reproach!! 
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.