Author Topic: To every person, who didn't trust Hillary Clinton.  (Read 949 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
To every person, who didn't trust Hillary Clinton.
« on: November 14, 2019, 11:20:55 PM »
Quote from:
ffr

To every person, who didn't trust Hillary Clinton. **** YOU!

Your whole world, your reality, is a fabrication based on lies. You say you couldn't trust Hillary Clinton because of her handling of emails on a server and that was a bridge too far, so you voted for tRump or you didn't vote for Hillary Clinton.

**** YOU!

**** your upside down world view. I pity you, because your whole political world view was shattered AGAIN!

Today we learned that the POTUS conducted U.S. foreign policy on a cellphone and not just any cellphone call, but one with another caller whose cellphone was in a foreign country (Ukraine) AND the mother ****ing POTUS's conversation could be heard by others who where not on the phone with him!!! An unsecured cellphone conversation by the POTUS, not lies about Hillary Clinton's email server, first hand recollection of his voice being overheard in a Ukrainian restaurant.

I have no respect for you or any of these water carrying anti-American anti-patriotic shitheads who call themselves by names like conservatives, GOP, republicans, and any other neo-nationalistic label. **** YOU ALL!

You might as well just spit on our forefathers or pissed on their graves. ENOUGH!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212684359

Every so often I run across a post on the island that makes me laugh out loud. This is one. I know I shouldn't laugh at the politically mentally ill, but I can't help it. You really can't put a price on this type of anger. I'd like to send this primitive a thank you card for giving me the opportunity to observe their blinding stupidity and seething rage.

And to top it off, Marc throws in his own brand of foolishness.

Quote from:
DFW

2. Not only that

Those claiming to be on the left who either were unable or unwilling to see the consequences of tossing their vote away on Jill Stein or staying home are equally responsible for the catastrophe that occurred as a consequence. Oh, you voted your conscience? Fine. You now have the current administration on your conscience.

For those on the radical right (do NOT call yourselves "conservative" to me, I have an English dictionary, and know you're not) yes, the stock market is up--so is the national debt and the water flooding Miami. Now I'll tell you what's down: confidence in our country worldwide, our ability to handle diplomacy, foreign policy, global military situations, investment in our national infrastructure, the number of people able to get medical care they need, the quality of our air and water, and the number of coal miners and rust belt workers who have jobs, despite what Trump promised them. A calculator won't help you here, you need a brain, so let me help you out: it wasn't worth it.

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

Thanks, Marc! You're a special brand of stupid. It was definitely worth it just to watch you blather on about things you can't begin to comprehend.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: To every person, who didn't trust Hillary Clinton.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 06:42:19 AM »
Sounds like they haven't had their enema today. :loser: :lmao:

You say you couldn't trust Hillary Clinton because of her handling of emails on a server
And stealing all the $$$ from the Haitian earthquake victims
And, the Russian uranium deal,
And, the Arab spring,
And Ben Gazi,
And,Llibya
 and so forth and so on! :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 07:28:43 AM »
And, the Arab spring,
And Ben Gazi,
And,Llibya

I would also prefer my President not smell like boiled cabbage and urine.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2019, 08:30:39 AM »
Is DU-Moron ffr railing against Berniebots who survived the DU Purge of 2016? Or us Basket of Deplorables dwellers? DU-Moron ffr's invective was so laden with stupid that I only waded half way into it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2019, 09:03:55 AM »
And, the Arab spring,
And Ben Gazi,
And,Llibya
The trail of dead bodies also might have something to do with not trusting her...
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2019, 09:19:38 AM »
HilLIARy sux, just not as well as Monica. :rimshot:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2019, 09:45:21 AM »
Picture Schiff... picture Schiff and his staff deciding something about the hearings.

Then picture someone on Schiff's staff leaking the decision-making to the media, by way of lying about themselves vs. Schiff in the decision.

That's what Hillary did in the Watergate Hearings and that's what got her fired.

She hasn't changed.  She can never be trusted. 

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2019, 10:02:13 AM »
Mentally ill "person" screms gibberish at decent, civilized, and productive people.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2019, 03:51:02 PM »
Everytime I read a Dummy's post like this one I imagine it's the GIF of the user smashing their face into a bloody pulp on their keyboard.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2019, 04:02:49 PM »

And not have cankles and a big fat ass! :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2019, 04:48:39 PM »

I'm happy that we have a first lady now that doesn't have a dick