Author Topic: Have men in America become....  (Read 7842 times)

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Re: Have men in America become....
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2008, 04:17:35 PM »
. Real soap is the hard yellow stuff that's about $0.20 per lump and can take the skin off if you ain't careful.

"Lava" hand soap does a damn fine job of that.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2008, 04:35:42 PM »
"Lava" hand soap does a damn fine job of that.

Try having to use lacquer thinner to wash your hands and arms at least once a month.  It finds every little scratch and cut.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2008, 07:16:17 PM »
Most non-brainwashed women prefer men and most non-brainwashed men prefer women.

And it's not just a case of pussified males but mannish women.

Men probably become pussified when they are horny and can't find any women who like being women and becoming gay is still disgusting to them so in order to get sex they allow themselves to be pussified, which, it could be argued that if they allowed themselves to become pussified, they probably had a genetic disposition to it in the first place and if they are having sex with women with an unpleasant  enough disposition they will probably eventually just decide to be gay.

There is a principle in metaphysics called Law of Polarity and in sexual relationships there has to be enough difference between the sexual polarity to cause that spark which makes sexual relations so enjoyable. This is why I do think it is valid to say that men started to become pussified when the so-called Women's Movement became overly masculine.  But it was a mistake caused by operating on the unconscious level.  For men, just consciously be a man and you'll attract a woman. For women, just consciously be a woman and you'll attract a man.

All these social messes come down to people have little clue on how to think.  The first step to thinking is to define what is wanted.  When what is wanted is either undefined or is not a concern, then anything can turn up.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2008, 07:44:42 PM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXqqynfqE_0&feature=related[/youtube]

Go Brad!!!!!

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE7Xwg75LeE[/youtube]
:bow: :naughty:

I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2008, 07:56:20 AM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXqqynfqE_0&feature=related[/youtube]

Go Brad!!!!!

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE7Xwg75LeE[/youtube]
:bow: :naughty:

Being manly worked for him!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2008, 08:17:30 AM »
I think some of the wussification is starting at very young ages for boys these days. Parents being over protective of their children, and no longer letting "boys be boys", and schools stopping any games/sports at recess that might cause injury, and playgrounds being redone so as to be boring for kids, have all contributed.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2008, 10:11:25 PM »
I think some of the wussification is starting at very young ages for boys these days. Parents being over protective of their children, and no longer letting "boys be boys", and schools stopping any games/sports at recess that might cause injury, and playgrounds being redone so as to be boring for kids, have all contributed.

Lord aint that the truth!

I'm still the only coach I know that has been kicked out of a T-Ball game for kickin' sand on the ump! :yahoo:
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2008, 09:32:10 AM »
Lord aint that the truth!

I'm still the only coach I know that has been kicked out of a T-Ball game for kickin' sand on the ump! :yahoo:

Gotta tell this story about how stupid things have gotten to be vis a vis kids.

I happened to be in a small room in a church that, during business hours, is used as a place to change diapers on babies. (To answer the inevitable question, I was practicing my bass trombone in that room. There were NO stinky diapers, there were NO kids, there were NO caretakers. I was alone with my axe and my music.)

Anyway, I happened to look up on the wall and, taped to the wall was a document that was entitled: "How to Change a Diaper" or some such silly-assed shit.

Being repulsed, but otherwise curious (sorta like rubbernecking at an auto accident), I read further.

Part of this procedure actually required the caretaker to inform the kid that his/her diaper was going to be changed. As though to ask permission or some stupid-assed thing.

WTF? You have to TELL an infant that you're gonna change their shitty diaper????

Unbelievable as to the amount of coddling that goes on.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2008, 05:02:22 PM »
Levis??????
Made by a SAN FRANCISCO company that coddles homos.

Real men wear Wranglers. They last longer anyway.

Levis USED to be a good, quality product. I that all changed when they closed down the US plants. There USED to be a Levis factory right here in Denison, Tx.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2008, 12:15:02 AM »
Levis??????
Made by a SAN FRANCISCO company that coddles homos.

Real men wear Wranglers. They last longer anyway.

And they still have 7 belt loops!!!!!!!!!!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!