Author Topic: VIDEO: Kayleigh McEnanay Slam Dunks Chris Cuomo on Hydroxychloroquine  (Read 507 times)

Offline pjcomix

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany is an expert at pointing out the hypocrisy of the media. The latest victim of her Truth Barb was none other than Fredo Cuomo who slammed President Trump for using hydroxychloroquine. However, as McEnany pointed out, poor Fredo actually used a much more dangerous drug during his phony basement quarantine.

https://youtu.be/y5Z5wrBLCiM

Offline Delmar

It's kind of funny now how all the primitives have been making jokes about POTUS taking the prescribed hydroxychloroquine and saying that he has been washing it down with bleach--a real knee slapper--while Fredo and his nut job wife were taking the truly dangerous quinine and bathing in bleach.   I guess the foot's on the other hand now, isn't it?
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
It's kind of funny now how all the primitives have been making jokes about POTUS taking the prescribed hydroxychloroquine and saying that he has been washing it down with bleach--a real knee slapper--while Fredo and his nut job wife were taking the truly dangerous quinine and bathing in bleach.   I guess the foot's on the other hand now, isn't it?
Home made by their doctor who is a "Energy Medicine" physician.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
https://youtu.be/dLSYRqcg0wo

Watch and weep DUmbasses
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.