Author Topic: Proposed bill could make you a felon if you train in martial arts or teach your  (Read 627 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Proposed bill could make you a felon if you train in martial arts or teach your kids to rifle hunt
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/proposed-bill-could-make-you-a-felon-if-you-train-in-martial-arts-or-teach-your-kids-to-rifle-hunt/

An amendment to a current law in Virginia has some martial arts companies, as well as some citizens concerned.

Known as SB64, the bill, according to Self Defense Company, would “instantly transform all martial arts instructors into criminal felons.” They also claim that it would criminalize all firearms training classes, including concealed carry classes.

According to SDC, the law would “even criminalize a father teaching his own son how to use a hunting rifle.”

Virginia is trying to be the new California or New York.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Virginia is doing some very dangerous stuff right now.  I can honestly see Virginia being the powder keg that kicks off something bad.  Really bad.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

All the liberal / progressive states are turning into tyrannical little fifedoms. :argh: :argh: :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!