Author Topic: It's a "resume enhancer" for Dems  (Read 408 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
It's a "resume enhancer" for Dems
« on: July 13, 2016, 08:41:21 AM »
Not really sure how I got to this . . . Probably off of Drudge.  The qualifier is in the sixth paragraph; that's why I put that many in the quote.

Atchison Teacher Accused of Sex Crimes Appears in Court

by WIBW News Radio  on July 11, 2016 at 4:43 PM

@ 4:45 p.m.

The longtime Atchison educator accused of child-related sex crimes will be back in court next week after appearing Monday in front of an Atchison County District judge.

Robert Bulk, 39, was arrested Friday afternoon on charges of  electronic solicitation of a child and sexual exploitation of a child.

Bulk, on Monday, stated in court that he has not yet hired an attorney, but plans to do so. The case was continued until the afternoon of July 18.

According to Atchison Police, the alleged crimes, involving a male child under the age of 16, occurred between March and June.

Bulk has been placed on administrative leave from his duties with Atchison’s USD 409, pending what Superintendent Dr. Susan Myers calls the resolution of the case and further board action. He has worked for the district for 17 years.

Bulk has additionally been asked to step down from his position as the Co-Chair of the Atchison County Democratic Party.

It's only temporary, most likely . . . :whistling:

The rest of this, along with his picture, is here:

http://www.wibwnewsnow.com/atchison-middle-school-teacher-arrested-sex-crimes/

ETA:  It's from the Daily Caller.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: It's a "resume enhancer" for Dems
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 09:14:39 AM »
What is his DU name?

Note: extra-large so lurking DUmmies won't miss it.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.