Author Topic: Iowa high school shooting suspect identified as tranny activist  (Read 613 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Iowa high school shooting suspect identified as tranny activist
« on: January 04, 2024, 02:12:09 PM »
Which of course means, this story will go poof.

Iowa School Shooter Identified, Allegedly Part of the Transgender Movement

As RedState reported, a school shooting occurred in Iowa on Thursday morning. According to reports, the shooter opened fire before 8:00 AM, injuring at least three people before taking his own life. The incident happened at Perry High School in Dallas County, with police quickly securing the scene.

Now, the shooter has been allegedly identified as Dylan Butler, and his background is going to bust some narratives.

The suspected Iowa school shooter, who injured three people including the principal, before turning the gun on himself, has been identified as a school senior.

Dylan Butler, who is a senior at Perry High School, was named as the suspected gunman by local news outlet WHO 13. Police have not confirmed the identification.

One of the three people injured was the school's principal, Dan Marburger, who was rushed to hospital and is currently in surgery for his gunshot wounds.

The other two people injured were students, according to reports. 

Hours before the shooting took place at 7.37am, Butler posted a TikTok posing in what appeared to be the school bathroom, with the caption: 'Now we wait.'

The senior pulled an odd face, as a blue duffle bag sits on the ground of the stall. 

That revelation didn't come from police, who have yet to officially identify the shooter, but news organizations (including The Daily Mail) have ascertained his identity from what appears to be a TikTok he posted just before the shooting. In it, you can see Butler making a face while standing next to a blue duffel bag, presumably containing the weapons he used.

Who is Butler? His social media has largely been scrubbed already, but some were able to capture screenshots and videos of his online presence before that happened. Specifically, he had a "pride" flag in his TikTok bio, shared the transgender flag in his posts, and had allegedly participated in a transgender Reddit group under the name "dylanpickles1996."

Whether any of this speaks to the motive behind the shooting is unknown. Certainly, though, he does not fit the typical left-wing caricature of a mass-shooter, and because of that, you can expect this story to recede into the background very quickly.

This is a developing story.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/01/04/iowa-school-shooter-identified-and-its-a-narrative-buster-n2168292

As an aside which I did not realize until this morning, the non-binary Biden mal-adminstration luggage thief former nuclear waste policy head Sam Brinton also went to Perry High School in IA.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: Iowa high school shooting suspect identified as tranny activist
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2024, 09:28:45 PM »
This story disappeared faster than an illegal-immie under a bridge.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2024, 01:20:48 PM »
This story disappeared faster than an illegal-immie under a bridge.

Still making news around my parts but nationally totally forgotten, but the predictable narrative has shifted that the mentally ill killer tranny was bullied:

SHOCKER --> Media Dragged for Trying to Make EXCUSES for LGBTQ Iowa High School Mass Shooter

As soon as we learned the gunman at Perry High in Perry, Iowa may be one of the so-called 'alphabet people', we knew the story would quickly go away. Now, if he'd have been wearing a MAGA hat and his social media had been filled with Trump and Right-wing content it would be every headline on every story on every outlet. They'd be telling us all that this proves Trump shouldn't be on any ballot, that this country is in danger from white supremacy, and they'd blame Republicans in general for not passing another useless gun control law.

But since this gunman's social media was about supporting trans people and was filled with LGBTQ propaganda the story is all but gone ... unless of course you count the media pretending it was the bullying that caused this.

Because that's exactly what they're doing.

Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
The media is now trying to change the narrative on the Iowa shooter and shift the blame from him by suggesting this is the consequence for “bullying” LGBTQ youth.

The media is pure evil.

https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/01/05/we-knew-theyd-do-this-media-already-blaming-bullying-for-iowa-lgbtq-mass-shooter-n2391414
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2024, 01:42:46 PM »
The problem is he was mentally ill and his illness was treated as normal behavior by the left.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!