Author Topic: Opinions actually wanted  (Read 4172 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: Opinions actually wanted
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2011, 09:49:11 PM »
We haven't had it very long, but I will say this, the car is VERY solid. Really good build quality. It has 125K miles on it and purrs like a kitten. No squeeks, rattles or odd noises.
The 3.5 L V6 has great power.
Plus this thing is LOADED, Power everything, heated seats, Monsoon stereo, etc. I'm still trying to figure out what buttons do what.  :panic:
I'm 6'3" and there's plenty of leg room.

It's a damn nice car.

My wife is "happy". So am I.  :naughty:

If Momma ain't happy, ain't NOBODY happy.

(It's a rule.)   :-)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline jtyangel

Re: Opinions actually wanted
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2011, 05:35:33 AM »
What a pretty vehicle. I have an '05 Pilot and I love it. Just put in some good regular maintenance work on her so hopefully she's good to go for the next year or more.  :)Similar to the Santa Fe and I looked at those when I purchased this a few years back. It will be paid of soon and I plan to buy something new(er), a smaller car, that I want the 13 year old to drive when she's of age(we hav ea deal since she's the oldest and has to help with brothers--ie driving them around too at some point, she probably will have access to a family vehicle to use--lol) for such things. Probably by then I'll be ready to retire the ole Pilot and look for a new SUV--I love them, especially up here where it snows. I'm sure you both will really enjoy it--only thing I wish I had done was get the next newest year. I think I was one year shy of the MP3 jacks being right in the vehicle, but the little conversion thingie works quite nicely :cheersmate: