Author Topic: Video shows unmasked customers, employees in Florida grocery store  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://democraticunderground.com/100215052056

turbinetree (18,748 posts)

Video shows unmasked customers, employees in Florida grocery store

The video of the grocery store, owned by a man known for his often controversial viewpoints, has garnered 2 million views in less than 24 hours.

Feb. 4, 2021, 9:46 AM EST / Source: TODAY
By Maura Hohman and Sam Brock

blob:https://www.today.com/faef5647-aee5-40a7-85b0-b94cc46ed4a0

When NBC's Sam Brock walked into a Naples, Florida, grocery store to buy a sandwich on Wednesday, he didn't expect to see almost every employee and customer in the supermarket, people of all ages, not wearing a mask.

Collier County and city regulations require masks in businesses, but it quickly became apparent that these rules weren't being enforced. In fact, a sign outside the store stated that customers don't have to wear masks if they have a medical condition preventing them from doing so and that store employees "cannot legally ask" them about it to verify.

https://www.today.com/food/video-shows-unmasked-customers-employees-florida-grocery-store-t207981

And for added fun it's been reported that he the owner bought buses to go to DC for the insurrection incitement day............lock them up....lock him up.....conspiracy

:lmao:

Imagine that ... people who are actually living their lives and are doing it the way they want to.  Shame on them!  LOL

Sneederbunk (8,172 posts)

2. Get names. Deny vaccine.

Sneederbunk, you are undoubtedly the most intelligent person I've ever seen post over there!  LOL  Yeah, go ahead, get my name and deny me a vaccine.  Something I have NO intention of getting in the first place.  I'm just not going to do it.  I'm allergic to the flu vaccine and don't take that either.  I'm sure you would like to have me locked up for the rest of my days to keep you safe.

bluestarone (11,304 posts)

9. Sit back and watch

When the new SERIOUS strain comes around, MANY will be wishing they had worn a mask.

:lmao:

Uh oh ... did a little bit of truth just slip out of a DUmmies mouth?!  When the SERIOUS strain comes around ... yeah, we caught that.

Hope the thread grows.  I love how indignant they get about the mask stuff.  Saw a thread earlier where they are hoping the CDC comes out and mandates double masking.  Then we you go into the store with a mask on they can SHAME you some more because you don't care enough to wear 2!

They can kiss my ass, I'm not wearing a mask.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Video shows unmasked customers, employees in Florida grocery store
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2021, 10:37:31 AM »
Maybe the customers who weren't wearing masks had "bigger issues to worry about "...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 10:50:34 AM »
Maybe the customers who weren't wearing masks had "bigger issues to worry about "...

Well, to hear the DUmmies tell it, this is from a very wealthy area of FL and I think the DUmmies should be cheering this!  Think of all the wealth/death tax Joe Biden can leech from these people and their families and give to the DUmmies. 

That video looks a lot like my area of Texas.  People are simply done with it.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 01:43:51 PM »
I will be declining the vaccine.

I have already filled out my DHA Form 207 to that affect and forwarded to my leadership.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2021, 02:35:10 PM »
When NBC's Sam Brock walked into a Naples, Florida, grocery store to buy a sandwich on Wednesday, he didn't expect to see almost every employee and customer in the supermarket, people of all ages, not wearing a mask.

So I'm supposed to believe that an nbc news correspondent just happened to walk into this particular store to get a sammich and found all these white people going about their business without masks? 

If he was so concerned, why didn't he flee in horror?  The video and failed to show armed people outside the store forcing them into the store.

Did he get their permission to video them and  broadcast their images on the web and a national TV show?

Sneederbunk (8,172 posts)

2. Get names. Deny vaccine.

why stop at denying vaccine?  Why not force them to wear an armband so all can see they chose not to wear a mask and shame them for it. 

This mask mania is really starting to mimic the bafoonery in an episode of Seinfeld where Kraemer was in an aids charity walk and didn't want to wear the red aids ribbon.  He was eventually surrounded by a bunch of pro-ribbon karens who forced him to wear it against his wishes.  Life imitating art...

Police lives matter.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2021, 03:22:05 PM »

This mask mania is really starting to mimic the bafoonery in an episode of Seinfeld where Kraemer was in an aids charity walk and didn't want to wear the red aids ribbon.  He was eventually surrounded by a bunch of pro-ribbon karens who forced him to wear it against his wishes.  Life imitating art...

That is disturbingly accurate...
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2021, 03:32:17 PM »
If Sam was so concerned about the number of unmasked people in the store why didn't he just add on a second mask? Problem solved.  :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2021, 03:39:12 PM »
If Sam was so concerned about the number of unmasked people in the store why didn't he just add on a second mask? Problem solved.  :lmao:

Them: "A mask isn't about protecting you; it's about protecting other people."

Me: "If they work so well, have the other people wear the damned thing."

Them: "REEEEEE!"
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2021, 03:49:49 PM »
Biden's OSHA issues COVID-19 worker safety guidelines, considers enforceable orders

The Biden administration released guidelines for workplace safety Friday morning in what Department of Labor officials said was a first step toward revamping national protections for workers from COVID-19.

The guidelines say every employer should implement a COVID-19 prevention program. They list 15 potential instructions, including how to evaluate workplaces for hazards, isolate workers and clean and disinfect workplaces.

Like guidelines the Trump administration published last year, the new recommendations do not carry the weight of law. Worker advocacy groups have pressed the U.S. Occupational Health and Safety Administration to implement something stronger.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2021/01/29/bidens-osha-issues-new-covid-19-guidelines-worker-safety/4297364001/

We had a brief little meeting at work today and were informed that the rules involving masks will be enforced and disciplinary actions may be taken. This article may be out dated since the boss talked about fines of $1000's being placed on a couple of businesses.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2021, 04:02:40 PM »
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2021/01/29/bidens-osha-issues-new-covid-19-guidelines-worker-safety/4297364001/

We had a brief little meeting at work today and were informed that the rules involving masks will be enforced and disciplinary actions may be taken. This article may be out dated since the boss talked about fines of $1000's being placed on a couple of businesses.

Just tell them you had bigger issues to worry about and show them this picture:

Police lives matter.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2021, 04:43:11 PM »
Just tell them you had bigger issues to worry about and show them this picture:

^5

KC

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2021, 06:45:54 PM »
I haven't been to this web page for several weeks, if this year, https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/ . So, which states have the worst per-1M Covid death rate:

New Jersey, 2,454

New York, 2,283

Massachusetts, 2,145

Rhode Island, 2,085

Mississippi, 2,077

South Dakota, 2,021

Connecticut, 2,015

Weird, Florida isn't among them near the top? Florida's per-1M Covid death rate is 1,269, a little more than half the worst state's rate. BTW, FL's, NJ's, and NY's Covid cases per-1M rates are similar (FL is worst of the 3 states), so it looks like FL people may be getting superior health care.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2021, 01:32:34 PM »
So I'm supposed to believe that an nbc news correspondent just happened to walk into this particular store to get a sammich and found all these white people going about their business without masks? 

If he was so concerned, why didn't he flee in horror?  The video and failed to show armed people outside the store forcing them into the store.

Did he get their permission to video them and  broadcast their images on the web and a national TV show?

why stop at denying vaccine?  Why not force them to wear an armband so all can see they chose not to wear a mask and shame them for it. 

Excellent!  It is so fun to revisit Seinfeld episodes that reflect today's reality.  Another one that has come to mind lately is the Christmas time episode where Kramer and Mickey work as a department store Santa and Elf, and Elaine happens to be dating a communist and George puts a singles ad in "The Daily Worker".
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2021, 04:07:34 PM »
Excellent!  It is so fun to revisit Seinfeld episodes that reflect today's reality.  Another one that has come to mind lately is the Christmas time episode where Kramer and Mickey work as a department store Santa and Elf, and Elaine happens to be dating a communist and George puts a singles ad in "The Daily Worker".
Another Seinfeld episode (the Wizard) that mirrors today's woke culture is the one where Elaine was dating a guy she thought was black (he had that shaun king thing going on) and the guy thought Elaine was hispanic (her having black hair and last name being Benes, the guy thought it was Benez and therefore assumed she was hispanic).  Throughout the episode they would play the audio of what their thoughts were and how cool it was for them to be an interracial couple. 

Finally at the end of the episode, it came out that they were just a couple of "boring white people" and they lost interest in dating each other.

Police lives matter.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2021, 06:27:49 PM »
Another Seinfeld episode (the Wizard) that mirrors today's woke culture is the one where Elaine was dating a guy she thought was black (he had that shaun king thing going on) and the guy thought Elaine was hispanic (her having black hair and last name being Benes, the guy thought it was Benez and therefore assumed she was hispanic).  Throughout the episode they would play the audio of what their thoughts were and how cool it was for them to be an interracial couple. 

Finally at the end of the episode, it came out that they were just a couple of "boring white people" and they lost interest in dating each other.

Funny! If I recall correctly, after she and her date realized that it wasn't an interracial relationship, Elaine said something like "well, want to go The Gap"?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender