Author Topic: Miscellaneous Dog Pics  (Read 120232 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Miscellaneous Dog Pics
« Reply #650 on: May 15, 2015, 11:34:00 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #651 on: May 18, 2015, 09:39:26 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #652 on: May 19, 2015, 10:12:57 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #653 on: May 20, 2015, 10:23:14 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #654 on: May 21, 2015, 10:19:01 AM »
Big Dog, you been moonlighting again?

:whistling:

:tongue:

Chase her.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #655 on: May 21, 2015, 10:44:54 AM »
Big Dog, you been moonlighting again?

:whistling:

:tongue:

Hey, a Dog's gotta make a living!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #656 on: May 21, 2015, 04:05:28 PM »
Hey, a Dog's gotta make a living!

Is this the thread where you post selfies?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #657 on: May 21, 2015, 04:35:10 PM »
Is this the thread where you post selfies?

Not having thumbs, selfies are tough!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #658 on: May 21, 2015, 10:10:40 PM »
Not having thumbs, selfies are tough!

That's what your dewclaw is for !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #659 on: May 22, 2015, 12:23:27 AM »
That's what your dewclaw is for !

:rofl: :rofl:

It works for Stan!

-Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #660 on: May 22, 2015, 09:45:18 AM »
:rofl: :rofl:

It works for Stan!

My wife watches that after our daughter goes to bed . . . :whistling:

Chase her.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #661 on: May 22, 2015, 10:39:27 AM »
My wife watches that after our daughter goes to bed . . . :whistling:

The grandmonkeys love that show. They watch it with Papa Dog when I go to see them.

Luisa (4 years old) knows that Stan is a Border Collie, like Velvet.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #662 on: May 22, 2015, 06:30:10 PM »
The grandmonkeys love that show. They watch it with Papa Dog when I go to see them.

Luisa (4 years old) knows that Stan is a Border Collie, like Velvet.

It is a decent show.

Chase her.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #663 on: May 22, 2015, 06:36:58 PM »
It is a decent show.

Stan is the most realistic character on the show.

:rotf:
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #664 on: May 23, 2015, 12:15:09 PM »
Stan is the most realistic character on the show.

:rotf:

Ya know what's messed up?  I fully agree with you.  Stan really is the most realistic character on that show.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #665 on: June 01, 2015, 03:56:59 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #666 on: June 02, 2015, 12:35:21 PM »

One of yours, right, BD? :whistling:

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #667 on: June 02, 2015, 12:36:39 PM »
Had to put this one here.

Chase her.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #668 on: June 02, 2015, 04:04:10 PM »

One of yours, right, BD? :whistling:

Yup. That's Deputy Dog!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #669 on: June 02, 2015, 04:13:22 PM »
^Get your "Pew Pew Pew" on !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #670 on: June 03, 2015, 03:11:44 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #671 on: June 03, 2015, 03:12:33 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #672 on: June 05, 2015, 11:22:16 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #673 on: June 09, 2015, 08:07:27 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #674 on: June 10, 2015, 08:45:36 AM »

Chase her.