Author Topic: Is the Democrat Party paying skimmer?  (Read 1155 times)

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
Is the Democrat Party paying skimmer?
« on: May 17, 2018, 06:29:00 PM »
In the past it has been speculated that skimmer received compensation from the Democrat Party to create DU as a place where DUmmies can congregate instead of openly spreading their insanity throughout the web for normal people to see. Do you think they are?
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Re: Is the Democrat Party paying skimmer?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 06:49:19 PM »
His peepee lubegroove certainly was paid by the democrat party for hitlery, I suspect he still is paid by the democrats for that and his previous
web hacking for them.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 07:13:26 PM »
If Hitlery was still running things, he'd be cut off, but with an insane hard-over Prog now running the DNC, I think it entirely possible that some of that spice continues to flow.     
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 08:05:38 PM »
The hardest part of dealing with the idiocy skimmer and company exudes is having to check ones IQ and wisdom at the entrance to their dungeon.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 07:48:50 AM »
He is still getting money for it somehow otherwise he would have pulled the plug by now.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2018, 07:49:30 AM »
I voted "Teh JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSS!!"
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 11:37:39 AM »
He is still getting money for it somehow otherwise he would have pulled the plug his pud by now.   :jerkit: :jerkit:
That would be Skimmer, for sure.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 02:00:25 PM »
I think it is like an asylum for the liberally progressive insane. It is like a holding cell to keep as much of their hate and stupidity away from the rest of the world. It keeps all the dip shits from further tarnishing the dems already ruined image.

Sort of like a roach motel. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2018, 02:18:23 PM »
I voted "Teh JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSS!!"

And because that option is not present, it's not a proper poll.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.