Author Topic: DUmmie pats self on back for being childish  (Read 2192 times)

Offline Houstonguy34

DUmmie pats self on back for being childish
« on: May 17, 2018, 10:01:19 AM »
This idiot calls being a total jerk a victory

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210623374

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: DUmmie pats self on back for being childish
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 10:21:47 AM »
I'm sure that walrus-face, Doug Bulna, is green with envy; such an "original" idea.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 11:44:15 AM »
Maybe you will get food poisoning as payback, or they will wipe the urinal with your burger bun next time you show up. :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Houstonguy34

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 11:45:47 AM »
They act like fascist pricks  telling other what they can and can’t do or watch,yet they accuse everyone of being fascists

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 11:47:57 AM »
They act like fascist pricks  telling other what they can and can’t do or watch,yet they accuse everyone of being fascists
It's not an act, they really are facists.
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 11:55:24 AM »
It's not an act, they really are fascists.

Fascists, hell.

The primitives are full-blown Nazis.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2018, 12:20:11 PM »
One person tries to scold the DUmmies and they will not have it.
oberliner (50,826 posts)

47. You think this is a good thing to do?

CentralMass (4,566 posts)

48. Yes.

oberliner (50,826 posts)

49. What happens when a customer asks this "poor, harried lady" to put on Fox News?

And she is unable to do so because of this action, and the customers get irate and she takes the brunt of it?

Tarc (8,115 posts)

50. Do you find this wet blanket shtick to be endearing?

Pretty sure most here do not.

oberliner (50,826 posts)

51. Discussion forums are for discussions

Seems more productive to have a conversation as opposed to someone posting something and everything saying "Yay!" in response.

In this case, I do not agree with what the person did at all.

A harried worker let this person change the channel to what they wanted to watch, and this person then took it upon themselves to block another channel that other people might want to watch at some point.

This will no doubt make things difficult for the staff in the future - and I think it was pretty thoughtless.

I feel that is a pretty reasonable opinion to hold - and I don't think we should be encouraging this kind of behavior. In fact, it seems antithetical to what I would hope would be our core values of kindness and compassion for others.

magicarpet (1,531 posts)

55. With this one - the wet blanket routine is - how you say...

.... HA bitch u Al... Or is it habitual ?

Always pouring iced water down someone's back. Must be thems ivy league critical thinking skills - supersedes all other perspectives - and interprets other's viewpoints rather oddly and crassly.

Just for fun ?
A devout contrarian... maybe ?
WTFK.

Rockhead joins the pile on:
Star Member MineralMan (107,597 posts)

87. Ah! There it is!

I scrolled down, knowing someone would step in and scold. And here you are. I didn't know who it would be, but someone always shows up. Bravo! Really...

I think all DUmmies should engage in this behavior. Nothing makes your side look better than in public settings changing channels no asked changed, hiding remotes, locking channels out and other jack-assery on TVs you do not own.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2018, 12:49:37 PM »

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210623374

My goodness...

I'm grinning an evil grin tonight! A small, but enjoyable victory for our side!
So I go to lunch today at a well-known fast-food joint near my work and order my lunch. It's very busy, and Fox Propaganda is showing on the television. So I put my food down at a table, and go up to ask the counter lady if she can change the station to, say, CNN. The poor harried lady steps away briefly, then comes back with the remote control and hands it to me. "See if you can find it," she says, then goes back to what she was doing.

The keys to the kingdom! I push the program guide button, find MSNBC, and select it. Then I realize that this is an opportunity that may never come again! I push the Menu button, find Settings, and there is the Mother Lode--Parental Control! I changed the Parental Control to On, then browse stations to lock out until I see Fox Propaganda and Fox Business. I lock out those two, then set the PIN code to 9897 (higher numbers usually take longer to find), Confirm, and exit. So now, not only can they NOT watch Fox Nooze, it doesn't even come up on the program guide! Then I took the remote back to the very nice lady, sat down, and enjoyed a nice Fox-less lunch over MSNBC!

Like I said, one small, sweet victory for truth!

:ohnoes:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2018, 01:06:03 PM »
I think all DUmmies should engage in this behavior. Nothing makes your side look better than in public settings changing channels no asked changed, hiding remotes, locking channels out and other jack-assery on TVs you do not own.

I dislike myself being a wet blanket, but I do think franksolich enjoys at least some credibility when it comes to knowing the truth about the primitives.

I'm thinking this never really happened; it seems to me the sort of thing a primitive might wish to happen, but didn't.

Or one of those things a primitive was going to do, but never did it.

Keep in mind the First Rule of Primitivity: DUmmies lie; all the time, DUmmies lie.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Houstonguy34

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2018, 01:24:31 PM »
I actually believe this nut did this..  Because it is cowardly and non confrontational . The stories that are bs are the ones where they say “ I told a conservative off and everyone in the place cheered “ lol

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2018, 01:37:53 PM »
Cripes, a copy-walrus.  :-)
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2018, 04:35:22 PM »
Maybe you will get food poisoning as payback, or they will wipe the urinal with your burger bun next time you show up. :loser:

Uh huh.. and now the "The poor harried lady", probably a fellow dimocrat, has to deal with getting the code cleared off the TV on top of everything else she is doing for 8 bucks an hour.
See, the democrat party is the pool of fools who can never see past the instant gratification portion of their "plans". I'm not sure if a single one of them even knows the definition of consequence.
Besides that, the real story is that this likely never happened in the first place. Next thing you know, there will be a post about someone turning magazines backwards and the DUmpasses will proclaim it the most genius thing they've ever heard.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2018, 06:23:45 PM »
Well, if Russhole actually did this, it had to be around the Oak Grove/Blue Springs/Grain Valley areas of Missouri. "Near my work", wonder if dummy "lastlib" still works as an accountant at State Street Bank?

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2018, 07:22:11 PM »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2018, 07:29:53 PM »

I don't know what is worse, the supposed actions of this jerk, or the cheering of the rest of the mutts at the DUmp...

If you added the IQ of that entire forum, it would tally about -27...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2018, 07:35:05 PM »
You gotta be kidding me.

comment 3825:
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=81827.3825

Yep, he's a man of substance, working on a chin-neck-shoulder merger.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2018, 06:35:24 AM »
I don't know what is worse, the supposed actions of this jerk, or the cheering of the rest of the mutts at the DUmp...

That's going downhill, at full throttle, with a hurricane-force tailwind.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2018, 07:56:21 AM »
Well, if Russhole actually did this, it had to be around the Oak Grove/Blue Springs/Grain Valley areas of Missouri. "Near my work", wonder if dummy "lastlib" still works as an accountant at State Street Bank?

Well now, I wonder if the primitives are aware this guy is a, gasp! oh! the horror!--Boy Scout, and apparently an enthusiastic and involved one, and obviously a long-time one.

And it still looks like to me as if he broke his Boy Scout oath to not tell a lie, when he wrote up this piece of fict--er, literature.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2018, 05:51:41 PM »
Yep, I'm aware that the former BSA has been in a free-fall for some time but still:

Scout Oath

On my honor, I will do my best

To do my duty to God and my country;

To obey the Scout Law;

To help other people at all times;

To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.

Scout Law

A Scout is trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.

can't stand it when the dummies try to pretend to be normal people in real life and get away with it.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2018, 07:44:38 PM »
Is that you, Doug Bulna?  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2018, 07:47:07 PM »

I think much lower. More like -1,000...............
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2018, 10:22:55 AM »
At least he was a bit "smarter" in his approach than Doug Bulna was.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2018, 10:59:48 AM »
The TV wasn't the Dummy's. The remote wasn't the Dummy's. He/she/it had no more right to do this than any common vandal has the right to destroy other people's property.

Of course, that's presuming this is true. And, Dummies lie; they lie all the time.

As for "Fox News lies," well, how many of the MSM had to retract the stories about Trump calling migrants "animals?" That was clearly a lie, but anything to help the sheeple "stay woke."

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2018, 11:29:16 AM »
I dislike myself being a wet blanket, but I do think franksolich enjoys at least some credibility when it comes to knowing the truth about the primitives.

I'm thinking this never really happened; it seems to me the sort of thing a primitive might wish to happen, but didn't.

Or one of those things a primitive was going to do, but never did it.

Keep in mind the First Rule of Primitivity: DUmmies lie; all the time, DUmmies lie.

I have never seen a restaurant hand a remote control a customer for them to change the channel.

It always the restaurant employee or owner that has control with the remote control for television.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2018, 05:52:17 PM »
I think much lower. More like -1,000...............

I was feeling generous that day, it won't happen again... :lol:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.