Author Topic: Wow Trump really gets under the DU folks skin  (Read 3246 times)

Offline Houstonguy34

Wow Trump really gets under the DU folks skin
« on: May 14, 2018, 08:52:11 PM »
Check this out for a good laugh.. It is not healthy to have this much hate..

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210614757

Here Is my favorite

Response to milestogo (Original post)Mon May 14, 2018, 09:44 PM
Star Member mtngirl47 (329 posts)
26. I despise him.

Every time I hear his voice it makes me cringe. His stupidity knows no bounds. He has no idea what he is doing. He spends his time enriching himself and his family with no thought to our country or future generations. It is a freaking reality show that I just can't turn off.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Re: Wow Trump really gets under the DU folks skin
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 09:31:49 PM »
mtngirl47 knows two kinds of rear-end fluid and only delivers one.  Stinky but true.

Offline Houstonguy34

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 09:46:34 PM »
I am not a big Trump supporter but I really enjoy the way he makes Liberals go ape shit!!

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 10:26:32 PM »

Oh, that's mild.
Keep a lookout for the drunken Canadian "Nancygreggs" and her daily screed posts. She likes to pretend she's American and no one over there ever calls her out on it either... they just encourage her to do it more.
She posts nothing of substance and nothing to remember, but the hate emanating from that one is at peak levels.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 10:30:51 PM »
I have yet to see any of these DUmmys go to gaza and eat tear gas and lead to support their islam loving ways.  Posers and milktoast scum, them all.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 10:47:48 PM »
I am not a big Trump supporter but I really enjoy the way he makes Liberals go ape shit!!
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 06:32:47 AM »
Keep a lookout for the drunken Canadian "Nancygreggs" and her daily screed posts. She likes to pretend she's American and no one over there ever calls her out on it either... they just encourage her to do it more.
She posts nothing of substance and nothing to remember, but the hate emanating from that one is at peak levels.

Yeah.  Widder (as in "widow") Nan is one of my favorite primitive posters, but man, she's at her best in invective and vitriol and  when she goes after the primitives who supported the hoary old white-haired sourassed sourpuss crank from Vermont and his thieving wife, instead of ragging on decent and civilized people.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 07:02:57 AM »
Yeah.  Widder (as in "widow") Nan is one of my favorite primitive posters, but man, she's at her best in invective and vitriol and  when she goes after the primitives who supported the hoary old white-haired sourassed sourpuss crank from Vermont and his thieving wife, instead of ragging on decent and civilized people.

I have this picture in my head of her worthless hide, emboldened and encouraged by the cheers from her fellow primates, sitting around nearly all day crafting and assembling her nightly chapter of manufactured rage and pretend citizens outrage. She has now let it define her... hero of the primitives. Not much different than the sorely missed laydeebug DUmpass who was cheered along, head swelling to magnificent proportions at the DUmp, and eventually stepping a little too far over the line.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2018, 07:49:53 AM »
I have this picture in my head of her worthless hide, emboldened and encouraged by the cheers from her fellow primates, sitting around nearly all day crafting and assembling her nightly chapter of manufactured rage and pretend citizens outrage. She has now let it define her... hero of the primitives. Not much different than the sorely missed laydeebug DUmpass who was cheered along, head swelling to magnificent proportions at the DUmp, and eventually stepping a little too far over the line.

ng - Her re-runs have gotten tiresome,

Buggee - Is she still temp-banned pending review? Has she attained her first anniversary in that status?

As with all Hate-Trumpers, Trump has just two faults in the eyes of DUpipo: he beat HilLIARy; he exists.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2018, 09:42:54 AM »
He spends his time enriching himself and his family with no thought to our country or future generations.

President Trump will likely be one of the few presidents that leave office with less personal wealth than when he was elected. At least I doubt that he will see as much gain as say Obama or Clinton did while in office.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2018, 11:10:05 AM »

President Trump will likely be one of the few presidents that leave office with less personal wealth than when he was elected. At least I doubt that he will see as much gain as say Obama or Clinton did while in office.

Given the size of Trump's business and that he resides in NY, his tax "cut" probably increased his Federal taxes significantly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2018, 01:35:32 PM »
nature-lover (199 posts)

2. We should just address him as "trump." Don't give him the respect of calling him "President Trump."

call him whatever you want DUmbphuck.  It won't change the fact that he is the duly elected President and that hillary is not now nor will she ever be President.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2018, 02:45:52 PM »
nature-lover (199 posts)

2. We should just address him as "trump." Don't give him the respect of calling him "President Trump."

If President Trump is aware of DU's existence he would give less than a damn about the lot of them.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2018, 06:05:30 PM »
If President Trump is aware of DU's existence he would give less than a damn about the lot of them.

wouldn't it be the greatest thing ever if someone showed it to him and he twitter-sulted them and called em all dumbasses.. PMG that would be a scream

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2018, 07:31:08 PM »
nature-lover (199 posts)

Ooh!!! That will show him!!!  Just like you  idiots did with GW Bush.

How did that work out?   :lmao:

Given the size of Trump's business and that he resides in NY, his tax "cut" probably increased his Federal taxes significantly.

Can you imagine the property taxes he can no longer take off his fed taxes?  Got to be massive.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2018, 07:46:08 PM »
My stocks in DUmmie butthurt salve is SKYROCKETING!!!!   :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Thank you, PRESIDENT TRUMP!!   :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2018, 10:50:56 PM »

He is Trump! DU is nothing but the buzzing of flies to him!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 10:59:01 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2018, 11:20:18 PM »

Ha ha... Ask and you shall receive...a bouncy!

Haggis for Breakfast (160 posts)
32. My sister is an ER nurse

One of the things they used to ask people who came in via the ER (to test their level of confusion or disorientation) was "Who is the president ?" They have stopped asking the question, because it was causing everything from huge spikes in BP, to furious anger (and chest pains) to enraged, combative responses.

:lol:
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2018, 07:27:39 AM »
Can you imagine the property taxes he can no longer take off his fed taxes?  Got to be massive.

My State agency is more than happy to collect those. :whatever:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2018, 08:28:28 AM »
Ha ha... Ask and you shall receive...a bouncy!

:lol:

So ....... Haggis for Breakfast's point is that Trump-Haters are unstable, out-of-control people? They do have doctors for that, but probably not in the ER.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2018, 02:21:29 PM »

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210614757

Here Is my favorite

Response to milestogo (Original post)Mon May 14, 2018, 09:44 PM
Star Member mtngirl47 (329 posts)
26. I despise him.

Every time I hear his voice it makes me cringe. His stupidity knows no bounds. He has no idea what he is doing. He spends his time enriching himself and his family with no thought to our country or future generations. It is a freaking reality show that I just can't turn off.

Hell, you can back to Reagan and see the same exact response.

1. Rethug Pres is too stupid to tie shoes,

OR

2. So smart they run a never-ending "crime family" since the turn of the century.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2018, 03:12:19 PM »
Response to PearliePoo2 (Reply #39)

Mon May 14, 2018, 11:49 PM

Haggis for Breakfast (171 posts)

44. I feel your pain

I have had to resort to measures (besides Xanax) to bring myself back from the brink of an anxiety attack. ...

:lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline SVPete

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2018, 04:16:15 PM »
Ya know, I think that if all DU-folk lived in one town they could by themselves support a pharmacy, a bar, and a :stoner: dealer or two.