Author Topic: TEB takes action without first consulting Gunny or Boog  (Read 1706 times)

Offline Delmar

TEB takes action without first consulting Gunny or Boog
« on: May 12, 2018, 10:53:30 AM »
Sat May 12, 2018, 08:53 AM
TEB (2,798 posts)

Time to change pharmacies MAGA people

Walked down to get my mother in laws scripts. And there on the counter was car magnets ( I stand for the National anthem) and another car magnets saying (I support the second amendment) well you lost my business. We only shop when we need antibiotics or maybe aspirin . I’ll just have them filled ,at the grocery store pharmacy from here on out.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210606693

TEB is upset with MAGA people showing support for the national anthem and the constitution. 

Response to TEB (Original post)Sat May 12, 2018, 09:15 AM
Ohiogal (3,080 posts)
1. Good for you.

I, too, hate seeing stores selling this right wing propaganda crap as if it's common belief. They will alienate a lot of their customers, to say the least.
The national anthem and the constitution are right wing propaganda?

Response to TEB (Original post)Sat May 12, 2018, 11:07 AM
Star Member Mr. Ected (4,541 posts)
12. Any business foolish enough to advertise its political affiliation doesn't deserve to survive

Ditto the little fish emblem on a sign or in an advertisement.

These folks are simply trolling for like-minded customers. They didn't want your business to begin with. Not a viable business model.
You'd think that the national anthem and the constitution were things that every American would support.  Not this illiterate leftist dipshit.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Mary Ann

Re: TEB takes action without first consulting Gunny or Boog
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 11:46:46 AM »
Response to TEB (Original post)Sat May 12, 2018, 11:41 AM
Star Member Fritz Walter (1,662 posts)

15. I did something similar with my primary care physician a few years ago

At the check-out counter in her office, there was a count-down clock/calendar showing how many days until the end of President Obama's term. I told the clerk that I found it inappropriate and offensive. She replied that other patients had complained as well, but "Doctor B" didn't care -- it was staying put. I said "Fine, I'm changing doctors."

And followed through on that threat. My current doctor is 20 miles away and I have to fight rush-hour traffic to get to/from the office. Apart from the distance, I have absolutely no complaints with my new doctor. I've also shared this story with others -- specifically naming Doctor B -- as an anti-referral.
Talk about biting off your nose to spite your face . . .

I don't understand why the doc would do this. I might find it inappropriate, but it's not reason to change doctors.

DUpipo are like little children throwing tantrums because they don't get their own way. About everything.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 12:58:20 PM »
Talk about biting off your nose to spite your face . . .

I don't understand why the doc would do this. I might find it inappropriate, but it's not reason to change doctors.

DUpipo are like little children throwing tantrums because they don't get their own way. About everything.

Yeah, yeah, sure, sure, I'm pretty sure that's how it happened.

Keep in mind franksolich's First Rule of Primitivity: DUmmies lie; all the time, DUmmies lie.

If there were in fact such a calendar, the primitive saw it in an automotive repair shop or hardware store, not a physician's office.

If in fact the primitive changed physicians, it was for some other, better, reason that had nothing to do with any calendar.

Always remember the First Rule.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 01:33:26 PM »

If in fact the primitive changed physicians, it was for some other, better, reason that had nothing to do with any calendar.

The doc probably told him not to come back until he started making personal hygiene a priority.

My bad on forgetting the First Rule. I should have known better.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2018, 01:39:39 PM »
Their sales of the magnets will probably offset losing the business of Boog's pet human. And attract a bit more business to boot.

True bouncy time ... Sunday last weekend I did a 10K in Danville (East SF Bay Area) and today I did a 5K in San Jose. At both the Star Spangled Banner was sung. Next weekend is another 10K, in Richmond (NE Bay Area); the chances of it being sung there is a near certainty since they've done it in past years at many of their races. Not how many/most picture the Bay Area, but DU-grade crazies really are a small minority.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2018, 02:58:18 PM »
TEB (2,798 posts)

Time to change pharmacies MAGA people

I am sure the store will really suffer with the loss of your business.

You should have found the owner, had him publicly flogged, all the employees fired, the store razed to the ground and had boog lay a big stinky log on the pile.
That would have taught them a real lesson. :loser: :bird:

You gret 25 dipshit points for being such an intolerant loser. :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2018, 08:58:27 AM »
Even if it happened, I'm sure the primitive's exit was painless to the office, probably more of a blessing with one less triggered whiner to deal with.  There aren't any doctor's offices going out of business for lack of patients.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2018, 09:55:01 AM »
Even if it happened, I'm sure the primitive's exit was painless to the office, probably more of a blessing with one less triggered whiner to deal with.  There aren't any doctor's offices going out of business for lack of patients.

I don't think Dr. Kevorkian got much repeat business, :bolt: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2018, 08:26:37 PM »
Yeah, yeah, sure, sure, I'm pretty sure that's how it happened.

Keep in mind franksolich's First Rule of Primitivity: DUmmies lie; all the time, DUmmies lie.

If there were in fact such a calendar, the primitive saw it in an automotive repair shop or hardware store, not a physician's office.

The doc probably told him not to come back until he started making personal hygiene a priority.

My bad on forgetting the First Rule. I should have known better.

Doc quit taking medicaid patients is what happened so the dummie had to find a new one who does. 
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi