Author Topic: legendary herb primitive wilts  (Read 3444 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
legendary herb primitive wilts
« on: January 06, 2008, 12:51:22 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x2597755

Oh my.

Mythsaje  (1000+ posts)       Sat Jan-05-08 03:59 AM
Original message

That's it. I quit.

See you all after the primaries.

You know, this is very unfortunate for the primitives.

I always got a great deal of amusement out of how the legendary herb primitive, a top-notch first-tier primitive, agitated and stirred up the primitives.

And it is a good thing for the primitives to get animated, alive, thinking, being.

And the kid has talent, real talent.....as long as he writes about real life, and not about politics or science fiction (or whatever genre that is).

Sample comments of the primitives:

Common Sense Party  (1000+ posts)      Sat Jan-05-08 04:04 AM
Response to Original message

2. Mama, weer all krazee now.

This place has gone certifiable.

caligirl (1000+ posts)      Sat Jan-05-08 04:06 AM

3. is this why?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...

I see your comment was deleted.

JDPriestly  (1000+ posts)       Sat Jan-05-08 04:23 AM

5. Mythsaje, please stay. You add a lot to this website.

sandnsea  (1000+ posts)      Sat Jan-05-08 04:32 AM

6. That person ought to be banned

It's the kind of person ignore is made for. You are worth 100 times that.

KrazyKat  (1000+ posts)      Sat Jan-05-08 04:41 AM

7. Hang in there, Mythsaje. It's an ugly time for sure, but you're needed...

Take some time off if you're exhausted -- it's totally understandable. I didn't post a lick on DU for about three months because of all the bickering.

Your good efforts are much valued -- 

Uh-huh.  The Bostonian Drunkard's in his cups again, not knowing the gender of someone the Bostonian Drunkard ostensibly (please notice the word "ostensibly") reads:

WilliamPitt  (1000+ posts)       Sat Jan-05-08 06:09 AM
Response to Reply #12

15. If not, show me the way to the official "Beg Her To Stay" thread.

I'm there.

Mythsaje posts are oxygen for me and many more.

That's worth some begging if it keeps her here.

WilliamPitt  (1000+ posts)       Sat Jan-05-08 06:06 AM

14. So this is you doing your impression of me, is that it?

Good stuff.

But there can only be one Star-Spangled Uber-Ass on this-here board...and that post is filled.

I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know, yeah, you're right, this is a roomful of meth-addled ducks. Quack quack and quack.

So take a breath, stay away for a few days, and then shake it off and come on back.

Please. As a personal favor.

Because Mythsaje posts are oxygen for me and many more. Many more.

So.

icon of drunk here; I suppose it's a drunk

And breathe.

It's a very big campfire over there on Skins's island, but once the Bostonian Drunkard shows up, it becomes nothing about the legendary herb primitive, and all about.....the Bostonian Drunkard.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: legendary herb primitive wilts
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 02:43:34 PM »
Wonder how many mirrors he has in his house...bet he is never out of his own sight for very long.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 02:51:33 PM »
Wonder how many mirrors he has in his house...bet he is never out of his own sight for very long.
He is one the very few to see with clarity just how important whiskey-sodden substitute high school teachers are to this country.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 03:07:19 PM »
He is one the very few to see with clarity just how important whiskey-sodden substitute high school teachers are to this country.

The Bostonian Drunkard has never been a teacher, in the professional sense.

The Bostonian Drunkard has a degree (B.A.) in English literature, not a teaching degree, which is something more.

However, the Bostonian Drunkard has "substitute-taught" on various occasions, making a near-career of it.

Under the state laws covering education in most states, anyone with a four-year college degree, any subject, can "substitute-teach," usually at some per-diem pay (no benefits), but unless that person returns to college and gets the degree in "education," he can't ever be hired as a permanent teacher.

As we all know, the Bostonian Drunkard no longer teaches, substitute or permanent.

Which could be for one of various reasons given in rumors; surely one of those is true.

There's always some fudging among primitives, but the Bostonian Drunkard, being better educated than most primitives, does it more artfully.  His "biography" in wikipedia makes it sound as if he worked as an attorney in an office in San Francisco--makes it sound as--but doesn't outrightly claim he worked as an attorney.

It's written in such a way to give that impression, without lying.

The Bostonian Drunkard worked as a "runner" in an attorney's office in San Francisco, the attorney being a good friend of the paternal ancestor of the Bostonian Drunkard, who himself is an authentic attorney.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 03:13:43 PM »
What I get a kick out of his is all the begging and boohooing he is getting.

I have a hunch that the herb won't be gone for long. He is just wanting some coddling,and he is getting it.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama