Author Topic: DUmpasses are upset that Americans actually want a wall and will pay for it too  (Read 1434 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211570876

Well, OP "is ashamed". Which I kind of doubt, DUmpasses have no shame:

Thu Dec 20, 2018, 09:52 AM
Star Member NRaleighLiberal (46,933 posts)

We are a broken country. A go fund me campaign for the wall for the assclown is raising lots
of money (or so it seems - https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall )
Yet we have a republican party that wants to make the wealthy wealthier and won't shave anything off to ensure that social security and medicare are solvent forever?
we have a populace that would rather give money for a useless wall than to help the millions of people who are in true need - and many of those giving are struggling themselves, I get, having gotten hoodwinked by those they vote for....

What we are seeing in this country, this world, under this misadministration, over decades by the republican party - there simply are no words for the blatant hypocrisy, self interest, hubris and narcissism.
This is one of those times to be utterly ashamed of the behavior of so many human beings.

RUSSIANS!!!
Response to FM123 (Reply #1)Fri Dec 21, 2018, 02:58 AM
allgood33 (555 posts)
46. Probably mostly Saudi and Russian bot donors. Good. Let them pay for the wall.

And this is what it looks like when a DUmpass falls on it's sword:
Response to NRaleighLiberal (Original post)Thu Dec 20, 2018, 10:03 AM
lark (11,306 posts)

6. So what?
Let the asses pay for it themselves, at least they won't be stealing taxpayers money for it,, just the $$ of the total rw idiots who support the traitor. I really doubt they'll raise anywhere near enough, $5 billion was just a start on the $20 billions (and growing) needed to complete this. I'd be so shocked & astounded if they raise $5 billion, but it's taking money from his folks, so that's on them. It's stupid and imbecilic, but hey, that's their territory, they are going to roll in the slop one way or the other.

And THIS one is worried about "the environment". Who wants to bet said DUmpass would love to see more square miles of those cursed windmills?
Oddly enough, this one is also worried about free market capitalism for some reason...

Response to lark (Reply #6)Thu Dec 20, 2018, 11:41 AM
Liberty Belle (7,781 posts)

22. No it;s not okay. The wall has devastating impacts on wildlife, the environment, and border cities.
A president shouldn't be able to just order one built and waive all enviornmental laws (which Bush did).
Shouldn't Congress have to approve this?
Here in San Diego at a beautiful beach and place called "Friendship Park" we now have to look at ugly concertina wire/barbed wire rolls atop the fence, too.
Wildlife can't cross during dry weather to get water. This can affect creatures like bighorn sheep and big cats.
When they built the wall at Jacumba, the town's economy dried up. Nobody could cross from Mexico anymore to shop at local stores. It's now nearly a ghost town. Expect more of this if these idiots get their way.

umm... a"dumpass" worried about spending? I'll keep this comment to myself for security reasons.

Response to NRaleighLiberal (Original post)Thu Dec 20, 2018, 10:06 AM
albacore (80 posts)

7. Great idea... now, if we could..
.. try to fund the F-35, the Littoral Combat Ship, and the other Pentagon boondoggles with bake sales and GoFundMe campaigns, maybe the trumpers would understand that shit actually costs MONEY.
My guess is that the Wall idiots will never come up with anything close to what's needed for their moronic wall.

Oh dear.. the irony. It's near painful...

Response to NRaleighLiberal (Reply #20)Thu Dec 20, 2018, 11:36 AM
Dave Starsky (4,175 posts)

21. These idiots don't give the first **** about helping people.
Hatred and fear is all they understand. That's what they spend their welfare checks on.

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!
Response to NRaleighLiberal (Original post)Thu Dec 20, 2018, 01:10 PM
Star Member FakeNoose (8,369 posts)

38. Don't worry, Cheeto will figure a way to scam the money out of the fund
He doesn't want a wall, he wants the scam so he can steal it. These people are putting their hard earned money directly into Cheeto's pocket.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
How many millions did Stein raise to challenge the election?

How much to pay Ford off for her lies?

Offline DLR Pyro

lark (11,306 posts)

6. So what?
Let the asses pay for it themselves, at least they won't be stealing taxpayers money for it,,

If you are going to talk about stealing tax dollars for something most Americans don't want....

The Obama administration approved $310 million in free legal advice to young illegal immigrants despite federal law barring charging taxpayers for helping immigrants avoid deportation, according to a new report.

The Immigration Reform Law Institute said that the funding was provided to a top legal defense group to help unaccompanied alien children under the age of 18 land with a sponsor in the U.S.

In 2015 and 2016, contracts reviewed by IRLI showed that several worth $310 million went to one nonprofit legal group, the Vera Institute of Justice. A top director has ties to liberal philanthropist George Soros.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/obama-approved-310-million-in-free-legal-advice-to-illegal-immigrants
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

We are a broken country. A go fund me campaign for the wall for the assclown is raising lots
of money (or so it seems - https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall )

NRaleighLiberal, those millions of dollars are millions of dollars worth of rejecting your ideas. Savor the suck!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ChuckJ

Response to NRaleighLiberal (Original post)Thu Dec 20, 2018, 10:06 AM
albacore (80 posts)

7. Great idea... now, if we could..
.. try to fund the F-35, the Littoral Combat Ship, and the other Pentagon boondoggles with bake sales and GoFundMe campaigns, maybe the trumpers would understand that shit actually costs MONEY.
My guess is that the Wall idiots will never come up with anything close to what's needed for their moronic wall.

Yeah. It's the "trumpers" that don't realize things actually costs money.

Free healthcare.
Free internet.
Free cell phones.
Free college.
Do I need to continue the list?
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline DLR Pyro

We are a broken country.

what's broken is our so called "leaders" who act like bratty kids because they didn't get their way in 2016

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
DUmmies......................**** you.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Airwolf

Hell I'd help build the damn thing if they would hire me. Don't have anything better to do and I have already been in the desert for training four times so hey no worries. Let's get it built.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Mr Mannn

Just so the boys at DU know. I contributed to the wall fund.
~~ and I say boys because there are no men at DU.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Response to NRaleighLiberal (Reply #20)Thu Dec 20, 2018, 11:36 AM
Dave Starsky (4,175 posts) 

21. These idiots don't give the first **** about helping people.
Hatred and fear is all they understand. That's what they spend their welfare checks on.

Let me clue you in, buttmonkey. Working people (Conservatives) usually are not on welfare. 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Just so the boys at DU know. I contributed to the wall fund.
~~ and I say boys because there are no men at DU.

Shouldn’t the pronoun be spelled bois instead of boys?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

Let me clue you in, buttmonkey. Working people (Conservatives) usually are not on welfare.

My family - including parents and kids - have never used a government social program. I suspect the % of people using government social programs on DU is much higher than here in the Cave.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Same here, Pete.  I think that my parents would mortgage their house instead of going on any Federal social program.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.