Author Topic: Possible Faked Hate Crime Goes Sideways  (Read 921 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Possible Faked Hate Crime Goes Sideways
« on: November 28, 2023, 06:06:17 AM »
This is local to me and I've been watching it closely since May and June when all of this started.  It could very possibly turn into something much larger than the homeowner planned.

https://abc13.com/mario-roberson-waterwood-huntsville-tx-arson-hate-crime-graffiti-claim-san-jacinto-county/14109177/

There is more to this story than this reporter is putting out.  There are actually 3 indictments.

1 count for arson
1 count for insurance fraud
2 counts for negligent homicide

2 Houston TV stations did stories on this and made the area look like a bunch of racists.  One has done a sort of follow up, posted above, and I've reached out to the other to make sure they know there is more to the story they did back in June.  We'll see how, or even if, they respond to me.

Stay tuned!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Possible Faked Hate Crime Goes Sideways
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2023, 04:04:30 PM »
Well, I guess my email to the Houston FOX affiliate worked.  I got a call from one of their reporters who worked on this story back in the summer and I gave her the relavent information I knew, and I gave her some names of some people in our area who I know have more information than I do.

We'll see how their story pans out.

More to come ... maybe!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2023, 06:14:34 AM »
The story continues.  They are finally getting some information out that a lot of us knew about, but there's more and I'm hoping they keep asking questions in the neighborhood.

https://abc13.com/san-jacinto-county-house-fire-people-killed-in-waterwood-neighborhood-huntsville-mario-roberson-charged-arson/14114705/

They are still not reporting on the other 2 indictments.

There are some insurance claims pertaining to other homes that need to be looked at.  Homes Mario was involved with in one way or another.  One of the claims was against some rental properties my wife and I own.

Stay tuned!

KC

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2023, 09:35:48 PM »
Arrested. No bond.

https://abc13.com/san-jacinto-county-fatal-fire-mario-roberson-arrested-charged-man-accused-of-role-in-house/14235601/

Now we see where it goes. FOX 26 still has done no follow up. I email them and send messages on Instagram weekly. They should be shamed.

More to come. Stay tuned!

KC

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2023, 10:07:36 AM »
They don’t want to disgrace or embarrass the protected species  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!