Author Topic: What I Learned About Canada's Health Care Just From Talking To A Neighbor  (Read 654 times)

Offline CC27

orleans  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Aug-02-09 04:42 AM
Original message
What I Learned About Canada's Health Care Just From Talking To A Neighbor

Edited on Sun Aug-02-09 04:43 AM by orleans
and why it would be bad for our country:

because rather than treating a patient they will simply be given a pill. if the pill doesn't help--well then, too bad. you die.

oh, and did you know that you have to go to your doctor and talk about how you want to die????

oh, and did you know the cash for clunkers program is such a failure they ran out of money already? and even though the gov. has found more money (and who's paying for it!!!?!?!?!!!) that this program will fail by the end of august and anyone who bought a new car is gonna have it repossessed????

DAMN! you can really learn a lot just by getting out and talking to the neighbors.

(kill me!)

had to do a spell check before i DIED!!
btw--"no misspellings found"

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6201932

Offline djones520

Well, my fathers Canadian girlfriend taught me something about their healthcare system.  You wouldn't believe how excited she was when she got a job that provided private insurance.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline jukin

Have you heard about all the Americans heading up to canada to get state of the art medical treatments?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Doc Savage

• Challenger of the Democratic faith
I am surprised that the primitive admits to talking to freeper neighbors
You see, I don't care you how feel.  I really don't.  More importantly, neither does anyone else.  Only about 200 people on a planet of 7 billion actually care about your feelings, and that's if you're lucky.  The sooner you grasp this lesson, the better off you will be.  And since almost no one gives a damn what you do, say, think, or feel, appealing to your feelings when you encounter differences of opinion is not only illogical, but useless.

Offline RobJohnson

I am surprised that the primitive admits to talking to freeper neighbors

......or having them.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Have you heard about all the Americans heading up to canada to get state of the art medical treatments?

Indeed - once the flood of Mexicans, Canadians, and Europeans who come to the United States for medical treatment reverses, then Ill feel confident in Obamacare. Not until then.

Offline Karin

I went over there, and all they're doing is blaming the media for the fact that socialized medicine is unpopular amongst Americans.  Really.  Or, they're saying things like "there are no words to describe this stupidity."   Brilliant. 

Offline Wolf

• Probationary (Probie)
I went over there, and all they're doing is blaming the media for the fact that socialized medicine is unpopular amongst Americans.  Really.  Or, they're saying things like "there are no words to describe this stupidity."   Brilliant. 

:-)

Offline lastparker

I had this same argument with my Mother yesterday, and she's utterly convinced the insurance companies are spreading propaganda to turn people off socialized medicine.  I wanted to beat my head on the dash board, but thought better of it as I was driving.  She a raging moonbat, but I love her anyway.
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS