Author Topic: DUmmies Discuss Blowing Up Cats  (Read 3436 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: DUmmies Discuss Blowing Up Cats
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2009, 02:50:49 PM »
Even stranger considering that many of us here have cats, even if we're not cat persons, and anyone who tries--tries--to harm a hair on any one of our cats is in for some, uh, trouble.

The issue here is not cruelty to animals, but why the primitives are so inconsistent about what sorts of life they defend, or wish to be killed.  Utterly inconsistent.

What you said, Coach! Anyone harms my "kids", will be eating lead!

How 'bout this Billie Boy, **** OFF! You don't know any of us here! You make assumptions without knowledge. In my book, as you have so eloquently put in one of your posts, are by far, one of the most uneducated trolls I have ever come across!

**** you! **** you bery much! Now LEAVE! Go back to mommy's basement and untwist your panties! We don't need morans here! We tend to have intelligent conversations!

oh, just in case you're interested, spelling in this post is INTENTIONAL, asswipe!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2009, 03:27:43 PM »

a debate tactic 8 year old's use...

No the plural was intentional because a few of your "respectful" posters have to resort to name calling to attempt to brow beat someone who does not agree with them. Maybe you should go take some remedial writing courses before you criticize or a debate class and figure out calling people names makes you look foolish. If actually had a logical argument you wouldn't have to resort to such low brow tactics. This entire thread shows the entire problem plaguing the Republican party, stubbornness,  and an inability to listen to anyone who does not agree with you. But continue away posting your slurs; it just proves me right.

That's not plural, Billy, that's possessive.  Plural doesn't have apostrophes....

Nobody else here writes in DUmmie "shorthand", or whatever you call it.  Your writing style and prose is almost impossible to read and understand on the first pass....

Maybe YOU should check into some remedial courses....

Come back when you can write like a normal person, not a DUmmie....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2009, 10:11:31 AM »
You sound like the most uneducated person I've meet online. First off try and spell "funadamental" correctly, I mean the forum even has spell check, I shouldn't be that hard.  Second I love how you automatically know me,  and can tell when a person is lying over the internet. The CIA would love to recruit someone with such magical skills as yourself.  Have you even made it out of elementary school yet? If you had you'd realize name calling is a debate tactic 8 year old's use and just makes you look uneducated.

If you don't want to believe what I've written so be it, no skin off my nose. But unfortunately for you I'm no longer a member of the DU, I was banned a long time ago or else I would give you my user name. 

I guess I can make broad generalizations about you as well.

Considering your writing style you must be an uneducated redneck that is racist, and has never made it out of high school.

It must be sad living in such a close minded world.

Two questions for you.
First off are you a female?

Second how would you like it if your wife / sister / mother was raped and got pregnant as a result. I'm assuming you would demand that she carry the baby to term?

Nope, quite male.

I would support them in any way possible, but not abortion. Why should a child that can/could be adopted be murdered?

That last question shows the problem with looking at everything in grey tones (Liberalism). Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the right thing, which can be very black/white.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 10:16:28 AM by Wineslob »
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2009, 11:38:37 AM »
That last question shows the problem with looking at everything in grey tones (Liberalism). Sometimes the hardest thing to do is the right thing, which can be very black/white.

Couldn't have ever said it any better, Wine!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2009, 11:48:02 AM »
If you toss a kitten out at 70,000 feet (assuming it is in a pressure suit with O ) how long will it take before it lands on it's feet?
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!