Author Topic: Pedro Picasso running around in circles  (Read 780 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Pedro Picasso running around in circles
« on: July 14, 2009, 02:52:47 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6063262

Oh my.

Pedro Picasso:

Atman  (1000+ posts)        Tue Jul-14-09 07:53 AM
Original message

The absurd circular logic of war criminal co-conspirator Lyn Cheney.

When asked a very general question (on Morning Intern-Killer), "If it appears laws were broken, would you be in favor of an investigation?" "No laws were broken," replied Lyn. No one even mentioned her father, but she spoke with absolute certainty. "No laws were broken." But that's not the main point of the sub line. It's this:

Over and over Cheney and Mika talked about how different things were after 9/11. "People have to remember, we were in a very different place back then. The American people would have gotten behind any kind of program to get AQ back then!"

So, Ms. War Criminal Co-Conspirator, why was there a need to keep secret a program which every American would have supported you on? It makes no sense whatsoever. Essentially saying "We had to lie, we had to break the law, but everyone would have supported us even if we told them, so we just didn't bother to tell them." BULLSHIT.

Cheney had no constitutional authority, never mind moral authority, to elect to break the law and hide such activity from Congress. NONE, Lyn. We don't care "what time it was in America." We have LAWS which your family seems to wipe their asses with at every possible opportunity.

Immortal words from Pedro Picasso, who's admitted to zipping through Massachusetts at 120 mph, and Pennsylvania at 130 mph, as if there's no laws against that.

It's a little itty-bitty bonfire, not many primitives at it, all of them primitives of no prominence. 

The DaveinJapan primitive is of interest to franksolich though; franksolich suspects he knows him in real life, but time will tell.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: Pedro Picasso running around in circles
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 03:07:30 PM »
Hey Dipshit!, there is very good reason for not telling congress a damn thing! You'll read it in the NYT the very next day, classified or not. This has been proven time and time again!

Idiot!!!!!!!!!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 03:34:16 PM »
Should Pedro complain about Dear Leader having lied and disregarding the laws of the land since coming on the public scene, maybe he'll have some clout.  As it stands, he doesn't.

Poor Pedro.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 03:55:20 PM »
Hey Dipshit!, there is very good reason for not telling congress a damn thing! You'll read it in the NYT the very next day, classified or not. This has been proven time and time again!

Idiot!!!!!!!!!

Yep, and there are laws against that sort of thing,too.  Real laws that mean something. But I have not heard one cry to investigate and frogmarch any leakers.  That makes the Little Goony DUmbasses rather selective in their outrage, which makes it insincere and of no consideration.  It's dishonest and biased, so really, it counts for nothing.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 07:09:58 PM »
Hey Atman.....since we all know you lurk here but don`t have the balls to sign up a few words for ya.

You are a nothing,you will always be a nothing because you do not have any intelligent or rational arguments to conservative understanding of the world.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 07:17:46 PM »
How come Sandy Burglar, who broke real laws, and was caught on video tape doing it, has not been prosecuted?

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 07:54:14 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6063262

So even their daughters are war criminals now? What was her position in this grand conspiracy?

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 07:58:45 PM »
So even their daughters are war criminals now? What was her position in this grand conspiracy?

They've been saying since 2004 that anyone who voted for Bush is a war criminal.

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2009, 08:06:52 PM »
So I guess the Grandkids should be lined up against the wall too?

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2009, 08:22:47 PM »
Doesn't Pedro talk about how smart he is?  How smart his kids are?

Hey Pedro - Lynn is Dick Cheney's wife - his daughter is Elizabeth.  Sometimes women who have the names of Elizabeth go by Liz.  Try to keep up with the players, would ya? 

:loser:

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2009, 12:56:55 AM »
{quote]Doesn't Pedro talk about how smart he is?  How smart his kids are?[/quote]

Oh yeah, he's a regular genius! We're talking about a guy who can't find his ass with both hands!

If he gets any smarter, we'll really be in trouble! We may have to name an outhouse after him!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2009, 07:56:41 AM »
We may have to name an outhouse after him!

Done a long time ago, sort of.

The William Rivers Pitt isn't the only thing named out here.

Last summer, when the prairie archaeologist was making a survey of this property, he explained the nature of certain smaller depressions in the ground, four of them.  Such little depressions had always puzzled the ancient elderly gentleman who used to mow the lawn here, and the guy who a couple of years ago took over the chore.

It can make lawn-mowing, or grass cutting, bumpy.

The prairie archaeologist detected minute, but higher-than-usual, traces of lime in these depressions.  I'm sure you know what that indicates.

Indoor plumbing was first installed in this house in 1920; in fact, this house had indoor plumbing for 27 years, before it had electricity, and so these depressions, where a hole had been filled in are pretty old.

Those geographic features here, I call "Atman"s.
apres moi, le deluge

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2009, 01:43:52 PM »

Those geographic features here, I call "Atman"s.

If things keep up, we might have to rename them Obama Holes