Author Topic: So, there's a health care crisis in America, soldiers continue to die in the mid  (Read 1563 times)

Offline CC27

proud2BlibKansan  (1000+ posts)        Sat Jul-11-09 09:59 AM
Original message
So, there's a health care crisis in America, soldiers continue to die in the middle east
 The unemployment rate is skyrocketing.

The economy is in the gutter.

The racist teabaggers are doing everything they can to discredit our president. Mainly because he is black.

The blue dog Democrats are more of an enemy than an ally.

And what is DU concerned about? A new feature that allows threads to be unrecommended.

:whatever:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6040251

Wake up people. On the list of things we really need to be concerned about, unrecommended threads rank at the bottom. 

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
proud2BlibKansan  (1000+ posts)        Sat Jul-11-09 09:59 AM
Original message
So, there's a health care crisis in America, soldiers continue to die in the middle east
 The unemployment rate is skyrocketing.

The economy is in the gutter.

The racist teabaggers are doing everything they can to discredit our president. Mainly because he is black.
The blue dog Democrats are more of an enemy than an ally.

And what is DU concerned about? A new feature that allows threads to be unrecommended.

http://www.democraticunde...l&address=389x6040251

Wake up people. On the list of things we really need to be concerned about, unrecommended threads rank at the bottom. 

Yeah, I would NEVER have a problem with a white guy increasing the national debt to 4 Trillion Dollars within the first 3 months of being in office KNOWING I'm going to have to pay for it.  Nope, never.

:whatever:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
I am soooooooooooooo tired of the same old racist crap these people pull.  Guess they forgot that even some black people are against the president and his spending and policies. 

:banghead:

Offline Doc Savage

• Challenger of the Democratic faith
So were non white voters that disagreed with Bush, Clinton, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Truman, Eisenhower, Roosevelt, ect ect racist too?

I live in Kansas and I disagreed with Sebilius, so I guess that I am sexist.  And I was working so hard on that skill set.
You see, I don't care you how feel.  I really don't.  More importantly, neither does anyone else.  Only about 200 people on a planet of 7 billion actually care about your feelings, and that's if you're lucky.  The sooner you grasp this lesson, the better off you will be.  And since almost no one gives a damn what you do, say, think, or feel, appealing to your feelings when you encounter differences of opinion is not only illogical, but useless.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
I live in Kansas and I disagreed with Sebilius, so I guess that I am sexist.  And I was working so hard on that skill set.

Just when you think that you have the game figured out, the finish line gets moved! :rotf: :lmao: :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
There's a huge dispute going on in Houston right now.  The black republicans put up a billboard that says "Martin Luther King Jr. was a Republican" and our local 'black activist' Quanell X .... Yeah, Quanell X is OUTRAGED and says it is trying to delude the black community.  I would post the link but I'm doing something on my computer right now that is making it run really     s    l    o   w.

You can search for it and find it pretty easily though.  Funny stuff.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline MrsSmith

There's a huge dispute going on in Houston right now.  The black republicans put up a billboard that says "Martin Luther King Jr. was a Republican" and our local 'black activist' Quanell X .... Yeah, Quanell X is OUTRAGED and says it is trying to delude the black community.  I would post the link but I'm doing something on my computer right now that is making it run really     s    l    o   w.

You can search for it and find it pretty easily though.  Funny stuff.

KC

Activists angry over Houston billboard that says Martin Luther King was a Republican

01:35 PM CDT on Friday, July 10, 2009

KHOU.com staff report

HOUSTON—
Some pastors and activists in the black community are angry about a new billboard in southeast Houston.

The billboard, located off MLK Boulevard and the South Loop, says Martin Luther King Jr. was a Republican.

11 News checked and found out that Dr. King did not have any party affiliation.

I wonder where they checked??

http://www.nationalblackrepublicans.com/MLKWasARepublican

MLK Was A Republican

In her article, "A Covenant With Life: Reclaiming MLK’s Legacy", his niece, Dr. Alveda C. King, affirms that her uncle Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican

MLK Was A Republican Video

MLK Was A Republican Billboard Campaign Was A Huge Success

Click here to see photographs of some of the more than 50 MLK was a Republican billboards put up  in metro Denver, Colorado during the August 2008 DNC

Click here to see billboard photographs in additional locations in the USA

Democrats Smeared Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. in the 1960’s  By Frances Rice 

Note:  Each line above is a link on the original site...I did NOT copy all those links. 

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline MrsSmith

It's so interesting...any disagreement with Pres. Obama is racist, yet tearing Sarah Palin to shreds is not only NOT sexist, it's encouraged by feminists.   :mental: :mental:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
It's so interesting...any disagreement with Pres. Obama is racist, yet tearing Sarah Palin to shreds is not only NOT sexist, it's encouraged by feminists.   :mental: :mental:

That's because they can't handle it when one of their "protected" class leaves the inner city plantation, or the urban jungle, especially if he does it in lipstick and high heels.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline terry

How can this be?????  Obama has been president for 6 months.  The dems control both houses.   Why aren't they happy?   

They're still  :bawl:

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Liberal women seem to react with rage and jealousy toward any woman who achieves anything, especially if it's more than they have themselves, unless they can see a victim angle that lets them regard the object of their attention as 'deserving' for being a female victim, and themselves as smugly superior for not being as badly off on that score; even Hitlery suffered from this, and only had their support because of sympathy arising from their suppressed hormonal man-hating anger at Bill's philandering ways, which allowed them to project their own identity onto her.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline formerlurker

What health care crisis?   

Offline formerlurker

How can this be?????  Obama has been president for 6 months.  The dems control both houses.   Why aren't they happy?   

They have a freakin supermajority and still can't get anything done.   Why? because for all their talk, the "smart" ones know it would be political suicide to actually do half of the crap they try to sell. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Liberal women seem to react with rage and jealousy toward any woman who achieves anything, especially if it's more than they have themselves, unless they can see a victim angle that lets them regard the object of their attention as 'deserving' for being a female victim, and themselves as smugly superior for not being as badly off on that score; even Hitlery suffered from this, and only had their support because of sympathy arising from their suppressed hormonal man-hating anger at Bill's philandering ways, which allowed them to project their own identity onto her.

In the case of the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher, that is especially relevant.

The dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher Hates women who have normal innards and plumbing inside the lower halves of their torsos.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

There were some black people at my teaparty. 

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!

Well la de da!  There were some black people at my bbq.

KC

:-)

*Stolen

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant

Because sites like this are still active and you and I are walking free on the streets.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Because sites like this are still active and you and I are walking free on the streets.

Ding!  Ding!  Ding!  We have Teh Winnah!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline seabelle

• "she walked into the cave...she was not afraid"

"some black people" were the organizers at my teaparty  :cheersmate:

We had a wonderfully diverse crowd with one thing in common.....Obamanomics and the enablers in Congress who make it happen!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
...his niece, Dr. Alveda C. King, affirms that her uncle Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was a Republican...

Well, she's obviously an Uncle Tom and house Negro for the Republican party... (DU mode)
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender