Author Topic: Army Recruiters Shot  (Read 16979 times)

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
Re: Army Recruiters Shot
« Reply #125 on: June 17, 2009, 08:33:49 PM »
May I intrest y'all in making a religion thread from this or a FC thread from this?????

Becaus all of you have moved past the fact that the soilder that was shotg and killed.

He was killed by a muslim convert..............one under FBI tasking, one that the Obama admin said stop targeting black muslim converts.He went overseas for jihad training......................

Yet now the admin has spoken and believe this was a hate crime. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #126 on: June 17, 2009, 08:34:30 PM »
Once Islamic countries give up on theocracies, I think there will be a lot of "enlightenment."

Bullshit. Where Muslim populations have settled in, they try and install Sharia as acceptable . They have tried it in England and in Canada. Their honor killings just don't happen in in Muslim countries, they do it wherever they live.

Offline Lanie

« Reply #127 on: June 17, 2009, 08:40:25 PM »
Actually you don't clarify enough.

Actually, I think you only see what you want to see in me and many other people you call liberal (which I'm not denying being liberal, but a lot of liberals sort of disown me. lol).

So let me clarify my beliefs (whether you agree with them or not).

I am a Christian. That means I think that Jesus came to die for our sins, and that he is the way to the father. However, I do believe that God probably works with people in other religions or lack of because he understands that some people just can't bring themselves to believe right now. However, I also believe that every knee will bow and admit that Jesus is Lord.

While I believe that Jesus is Lord, I really do think we need to do some note swapping with the Jews since we're saying they're the mother religion. I also think people of different denominations need to do note swapping instead of making assumptions about each other.

I think that the majority of religions have mostly good people in it with some extremists.

I think that religions in which there are countries declaring they are the official religion (theocracies) have more extremists.

I think that when theocracies go, so does most extremism because this is how things go historically.

I think that torturing a terrorist to get information is morally justified, but I can't legally justify it. Some say I've been watching too much 24.

I think that waterboarding is not torture.

Let's see? What else?

I think that Scientology is just too weird.

I think it's hypocritical of the US government to go after foreign terrorist groups when we have our own here (PETA, Army of God, Jewish Defense League, Earth Liberation Front, etc). I don't think we should stop going after foreign terrorists, but I think the government should declare certain groups to be terrorist groups and knock it off with the freedom of speech argument. Freedom of speech does not include planning terrorism.

I think PRIDE parades hurt the gay rights cause.

I think Saddam Hussein couldn't STFU even when he was about to be executed. I think I'm a little bit morbid for wanting to watch that on the internet.

I'm against the death penalty, and because of that, I think we should televise them. Maybe make it Pay Per View. I think if people watched it, there would be more opponents.

I'm a hypocrite though. I don't feel sorry for child killers being executed and I don't feel sorry for child/spouse abusers who end up dead. My bad. I've prayed for a better heart and haven't gotten one yet.

I think that people should mind their own business regarding who others want to marry or spend time with. I'm not just talking about gay rights.

What else?

I think some of the accusations about Muslim charities or groups being tied to terrorist groups are legitimate and I think more investigation should be done. However, I do not want it to turn into an anti-Muslim witch hunt.

I'm pro-Israel. I've had different opinions over the years. However, I honestly think there's no reasoning with a group of people who voted in Hamas as their leader (even if Hamas did give them lots of social services). I think Israel needs to defend itself and tell others who would do much worse in their place to piss off. I still favor creating a Palestinian state, but I'm not sure if it can happen. I do think that there should be no more settlements for Israelis in particular areas. I say Israelis because they clearly want that land for Israel. Offensive opinion? Maybe to some here. It's the opinion of most I know, so I'm hoping people can get over it. lol.

I think beer is one of the most disgusting drinks ever created.

Let me know if I need to clarify on anything new. lol.

on edit: Just wanted to also clarify that I'm very grateful for all our service people. That includes you.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 08:47:46 PM by Lanie »
Happy Upcoming July 4th. Our country is still one of the best in the world.

Offline Lanie

« Reply #128 on: June 17, 2009, 08:41:09 PM »
Bullshit. Where Muslim populations have settled in, they try and install Sharia as acceptable . They have tried it in England and in Canada. Their honor killings just don't happen in in Muslim countries, they do it wherever they live.

But it's not common in those countries.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #129 on: June 17, 2009, 08:45:40 PM »
Can you prove that this represents the majority of Muslims?

Do you ever READ the news??   ::) ::)

Also, can you explain why this mostly happens in Theocracies? Why is it that hardly any Muslims here are into this stuff?
 You do realize that the Koran gives Muslims the right, even the command, to lie to "the infidels" until they are able to assume command?   ::)

Oh, and why is it that before Christians stopped having theocracies that a lot of them had similar mentalities?
 Because the same type of non-Christians were heading both theocracies.

Theocratic Christian: Freedom of Religion! Our religion that is! Burn that witch!

Accused: I'm not a witch.

Theocratic Christian: Of course you are. You're a woman and you're doing things that can't be explained.
 ::) ::) ::) ::)  Well, at least I'm relieved the learn that there were no men damaged by "christian" theocrats.

Once Islamic countries give up on theocracies, I think there will be a lot of "enlightenment."

Any time people give up theocracies, the truth of God flourishes.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #130 on: June 17, 2009, 08:46:00 PM »
Yet...

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #131 on: June 17, 2009, 09:03:23 PM »

WTF? Have you ever been outside the confines of the peaceful United States? Shari'a Law and oppression isn't just common, it's the NORM.

You clearly have no ****in' clue what you're talking about. Probably why you're a dumbass liberal.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Lanie

« Reply #132 on: June 17, 2009, 09:07:33 PM »
WTF? Have you ever been outside the confines of the peaceful United States? Shari'a Law and oppression isn't just common, it's the NORM.

You clearly have no ****in' clue what you're talking about. Probably why you're a dumbass liberal.

Okay, prove it. Show me the data that shows that most Muslims in countries that are not theocracies are like this. If you're right, you actually should be able to do this.

BTW, there are millions of Muslims here. If what you're saying is true, the US would be constantly attacked by terrorists.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #133 on: June 17, 2009, 09:14:55 PM »
but I think the government should declare certain groups to be terrorist groups and knock it off with the freedom of speech argument

They have, didn't you see the DHS memo on 'rightwing' groups.... and the thread today about the DOD saying that protests are low-level terrorism??

Offline thundley4

« Reply #134 on: June 17, 2009, 09:15:52 PM »

Not yet, but it isn't for lack of them trying to do it.  Still the fact that honor killings are viewed as acceptable by many Muslims and even allowed in Muslim ruled countries is sickening.  I can not fathom how any professed liberals can in any manner support this.  A woman is raped, so she must be killed to restore honor to the family?  WTF is up with that?

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #135 on: June 17, 2009, 09:16:42 PM »
Okay, prove it. Show me the data that shows that most Muslims in countries that are not theocracies are like this. If you're right, you actually should be able to do this.

BTW, there are millions of Muslims here. If what you're saying is true, the US would be constantly attacked by terrorists.

We are, in court at city halls, at state houses. They push for laws and stuff that would move the uS closer to Shariah every day

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
« Reply #136 on: June 17, 2009, 09:20:09 PM »
DID Y'ALL MISS THE PART ABOUT MOVING THIS...........

NOTHING Y'ALL ARE SAYING HAS TO DO WITH THE DEATH OF A ARMY PERSON THAT IS DEAD,

HE WAS KILLED BY AN AMERICAN BLACK MUSLIM CONVERT THAT HAD JIHAD TRAINING

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #137 on: June 17, 2009, 09:20:33 PM »
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2274089/posts

There are several FR threads on this one

Offline Lanie

« Reply #138 on: June 17, 2009, 09:24:10 PM »
They have, didn't you see the DHS memo on 'rightwing' groups.... and the thread today about the DOD saying that protests are low-level terrorism??

This stuff came out after 9/11, and it's only saying where these terrorists might come from. I don't think it's saying that all activists are terrorists. In any case, I listed lefty groups too.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
« Reply #139 on: June 17, 2009, 09:27:20 PM »
This stuff came out after 9/11, and it's only saying where these terrorists might come from. I don't think it's saying that all activists are terrorists. In any case, I listed lefty groups too.

You have to be the stupidest bitch that ever walked the face of the earth

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #140 on: June 17, 2009, 09:34:04 PM »
Every single day we hear about Muslims filing a lawsuit or holding protests to get 'their way'. Whether to wear a veil in a drivers license pic, which is stoopid as all get out, or using loud speakers for Mosques even though Christian churches can't ring their bells nearly as loud. Shariah banking anyone?

There is a very long list.

Offline Lanie

« Reply #141 on: June 17, 2009, 09:41:00 PM »
You have to be the stupidest bitch that ever walked the face of the earth

Does this look familiar?

http://www.osti.gov/bridge/servlets/purl/780410-SHVVvq/native/780410.PDF

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
« Reply #142 on: June 17, 2009, 10:24:11 PM »
Does this look familiar?

http://www.osti.gov/bridge/servlets/purl/780410-SHVVvq/native/780410.PDF

And this has to do with an Army person being shot and another being shot and killed by a muslim extremist.....................HOW??

Yes you are a dumb bitch................

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #143 on: June 17, 2009, 10:35:14 PM »

They're not in the majority here. Show me one country, that's majority Muslim, that's considered a "free country", lite bright.

.....waiting........

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Lanie

« Reply #144 on: June 17, 2009, 10:38:21 PM »
And this has to do with an Army person being shot and another being shot and killed by a muslim extremist.....................HOW??

Yes you are a dumb bitch................

It went off topic with the following posts that came before me.

Okay, I can't seem to link to individual posts.

The second one with Badcat wanting to make this a leftist issue.

Thundley spoke about how this man was from the "religion of peace" and how some will ignore it.

Oden's hand spoke about how he was "shocked" that this man was a Muslim convert (his sarcasm).

And still, I wasn't speaking yet.

Mrs. Smith makes a satirical post about how this is the fault of the anti-military left.

FGL spoke about how the left is an assessory to murder.

All these off topic posts and I wasn't speaking yet.

Rockurworld spoke about how he/she didn't understand why somebody would take the name of Muhammad.

I don't actually come on the scene until I agree with Thor that there are Muslims renouncing terrorism.

All these off topic posts LOOOOONG before I first posted.

And meanwhile, there's this ONGOING discussion between the "troll" and others on this subject, so this thread was looooong off topic.

Just because I don't want to be a Muslims basher or a lefty basher doesn't mean I don't have respect for the servicemen who died. That's what this really comes down to for you, not off topic posts. My sample posts and the ongoing discussion between TRG and that other guy proves it. So you can go take your ideas that I don't care about the servicemen and go **** yourself.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 10:40:54 PM by Lanie »

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #145 on: June 17, 2009, 10:41:08 PM »
They're not in the majority here. Show me one country, that's majority Muslim, that's considered a "free country", lite bright.

.....waiting........

How close does Albania come?

Hey wait a little while and there could be a dozen new Muslim countries being taken over, such as the Philippines.

Offline Lanie

« Reply #146 on: June 17, 2009, 10:51:36 PM »
Well, it appears that only Muslim and lefty bashers are people who are staying on topic in this thread. Therefore, I will leave this thread.

And I don't want to hear stuff about playing the victim because I'm not one.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 10:56:08 PM by Lanie »

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #147 on: June 17, 2009, 10:59:49 PM »
Not gonna answer my question?

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #148 on: June 17, 2009, 11:02:12 PM »
Not gonna answer my question?

Seriously tho, Albania is a pretty quiet country and its mostly muslim

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #149 on: June 17, 2009, 11:05:58 PM »
Seriously tho, Albania is a pretty quiet country and its mostly muslim

Wow, that's it? ...and what a beacon of freedom it is. Have you researched anything about Albania?