Author Topic: Army Recruiters Shot  (Read 16919 times)

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: Army Recruiters Shot
« Reply #150 on: June 17, 2009, 11:07:32 PM »
Wow, that's it? ...and what a beacon of freedom it is. Have you researched anything about Albania?

They be white. remarkable huh?

Desperately poor too. Maybe they need some jihad juice?

Offline djones520

« Reply #151 on: June 17, 2009, 11:14:26 PM »
They're not in the majority here. Show me one country, that's majority Muslim, that's considered a "free country", lite bright.

.....waiting........

Indonesia
Djibouti
Yemen
Albania
Bangladesh
Turkey
Jordan
Uzbekistan
Kazakhstan
Kyrygyzstan
United Arab Emirates
Tajikistan
Azerbaijan
Kuwait

There are plenty more.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #152 on: June 17, 2009, 11:34:22 PM »
Oden's hand spoke about how he was "shocked" that this man was a Muslim convert (his sarcasm).

The reason I made that statement was because I estimated that he was a recent Muslim convert with, "I wonder how recently he changed his name to Abu, Muhammed, etc." before his personal information was released to the press by LRPD and the FBI. Try reading for more context in the future.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #153 on: June 17, 2009, 11:44:05 PM »
Indonesia
Djibouti
Yemen
Albania
Bangladesh
Turkey
Jordan
Uzbekistan
Kazakhstan
Kyrygyzstan
United Arab Emirates
Tajikistan
Azerbaijan
Kuwait

There are plenty more.

UAE & Kuwait are hardly "free" countries. I viewed a video about some UAE Prince torturing some lowly peasant for some questionable reason. When countries have rulers, they are not free. Jonesy, have you been to these countries?? I have.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline djones520

« Reply #154 on: June 17, 2009, 11:49:07 PM »
I've been to Kuwait, landed in UAE, but haven't actually been on the soil.

Tell me, is a Prince torturing a "peasent" really any differant then a Congressman drowning a woman and still making laws?

Kuwaits GDP per capita is higher then America's.  It's Human Development Index in SW Asia is second only to Israel.  UAE's Per Capita and HDI aren't much worse.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 11:53:09 PM by djones520 »
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #155 on: June 18, 2009, 12:18:31 AM »

Offline djones520

« Reply #156 on: June 18, 2009, 12:39:14 AM »
*snort* LOL.

Your evidence that counters this?  They have a largely democratic government thats recently underwent sweeping changes handing more power to it's people, a growing economy, religious freedom, and a number of other things that makes it a "free" country.

Not to mention this little bit from their Constitution.

Chapter X: Citizens and residents
Defines citizens and residents and states that all citizens are equal before the law. Details the human rights guaranteed to all, including:

the right of children to grow up free of violence and discrimination
the right of all to legal certainty
the right to religious freedom
the right to choose education, work and citizenship as well as the right to choose where to live
the right of assembly, association and expression of opinion
the right to be free from torture

Lots of similiarities to ours...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 12:42:49 AM by djones520 »

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #157 on: June 18, 2009, 05:53:57 AM »
Your evidence that counters this?  They have a largely democratic government thats recently underwent sweeping changes handing more power to it's people, a growing economy, religious freedom, and a number of other things that makes it a "free" country.

Defines citizens and residents and states that all citizens are equal before the law. Details the human rights guaranteed to all, including:

the right to choose education, work and citizenship as well as the right to choose where to live

The Soviet Union of old had a lot of those same "freedoms" as well.

Just because they have them in writing...doesn't mean the people are allowed to exercise them.

As for Kuwait...any place that still makes it's women cover themselves from head to toe and requires a male to be with them at all times is not a "free" country.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Salaam

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #158 on: June 18, 2009, 07:27:52 AM »
 :thatsright:
2:177 It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces Towards east or West; but it is righteousness- to believe in Allah and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer, and practice regular charity; to fulfil the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and patient, in pain (or suffering) and adversity, and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, the Allah.fearing.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #159 on: June 18, 2009, 07:35:59 AM »
Funny, you'd usually post at least 1500-2000 words in an attempt to refute said point.

BTW--are you in favor of implementation of sharia law or not? 
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Salaam

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #160 on: June 18, 2009, 07:38:37 AM »
Funny, you'd usually post at least 1500-2000 words in an attempt to refute said point.

BTW--are you in favor of implementation of sharia law or not? 

Was this the BIG question asked in the other thread?

My God, the answer is NO.  I have been saying that for God only knows how many years.  You could have asked someone here who already knows me, if that was the BIG question you were paranoid for an answer for.... :thatsright:
2:177 It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces Towards east or West; but it is righteousness- to believe in Allah and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfast in prayer, and practice regular charity; to fulfil the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and patient, in pain (or suffering) and adversity, and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, the Allah.fearing.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #161 on: June 18, 2009, 07:54:23 AM »
Well, considering your avoidance at answering the question the last time I asked it.

Just sayin.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #162 on: June 18, 2009, 10:46:27 AM »
I get all warm and fuzzy when I read about the "religion of peace".

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Sam Adams

« Reply #163 on: June 18, 2009, 04:59:47 PM »
Was this the BIG question asked in the other thread?

My God, the answer is NO.  I have been saying that for God only knows how many years.  You could have asked someone here who already knows me, if that was the BIG question you were paranoid for an answer for.... :thatsright:

If you do not want Sharia law to be established, you are not obedient to the Quran and the Hadith. Good. But know that is where you stand.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #164 on: June 18, 2009, 05:34:45 PM »

Tell that to the West Papuans , the Timorese and the people in Aceh. I'm sure they're going to be thrilled to bits to hear the news.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #165 on: June 18, 2009, 06:18:27 PM »
Indonesia

Christian College in Indonesia Will Relocate After Violent Attacks
Attacks on their campus have forced students at a Christian college in Indonesia’s capital to take refuge in tents and in the lobby of the parliament building for

Read more ...

14:13 Posted in Indonesia | Permalink | Comments (0) | Email this

27 June 2008
Indonesian authorities tear down three churches in Bekasi
Disregarding an agreement reached with Christian religious leaders, Indonesian officials demolish three Protestant churches, which had been previously forced to suspend their Sunday functions. Christians complain about what they view as a “discriminatory act against us.”

Read more ...

21:38 Posted in Indonesia | Permalink | Comments (0) | Email this

07 April 2008
Indonesia: Over 100 churches close in 3 Years
Islamic extremism and local governments have closed more than 100 churches in Indonesia within three years, according to a persecution watchdog agency

http://mychristianblood.blogspirit.com/indonesia/
Djibouti
Yemen
Albania
Bangladesh
Turkey
http://mychristianblood.blogspirit.com/turkey
Jordan
Uzbekistan
Baptists and Jehovah’s Witnesses deemed “illegal”
Baptists are systematically persecuted, even when all they do is meet for prayer. Jehovah’s Witnesses fear their faith might be banned “like in Soviet times.”

Read more ...

14:50 Posted in Uzbekistan | Permalink | Comments (0) | Email this

28 August 2007
Uzbekistan Christian Could Face Five Years in Prison for Hosting Worship Services
UZBEKISTAN (ANS) -- A small Baptist congregation in Uzbekistan is under fire again from authorities.

Read more ...

09:26 Posted in Uzbekistan | Permalink | Comments (1) | Email this

19 January 2006
TELEVISION SLANDERS PROTESTANT CHURCH
Evangelicals’ relatives, neighbors swayed by ‘terrible lies and accusations.’
January 16 (Compass) – A “documentary” televised regionally in Uzbekistan last summer has left entire communities convinced that

http://mychristianblood.blogspirit.com/uzbekistan/
Kazakhstan
Kyrygyzstan
United Arab Emirates
Tajikistan
Azerbaijan
Kuwait

There are plenty more.

There are plenty more...

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #166 on: June 18, 2009, 06:33:15 PM »
Tell that to the West Papuans , the Timorese and the people in Aceh. I'm sure they're going to be thrilled to bits to hear the news.

what is written in a Constitution or the UN Charter is meaningless.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #167 on: June 18, 2009, 06:52:17 PM »
I think beer is one of the most disgusting drinks ever created.
:o HOW DARE YOU! THOR! BAN HER NOW! :censored:.......................... :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #168 on: June 18, 2009, 08:06:01 PM »
Thor's a dude, Toasted.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #169 on: June 18, 2009, 08:27:09 PM »
Thor's a dude, Toasted.
I think she was quoting Lanie/Bridget...

Offline Salaam

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #170 on: June 19, 2009, 08:53:44 AM »
If you do not want Sharia law to be established, you are not obedient to the Quran and the Hadith. Good. But know that is where you stand.

:lmao:  What is Shariah Law?

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #171 on: June 19, 2009, 09:01:50 AM »
Thor's a dude, Toasted.
I was talking about Lanie Bro! :-)

Offline Sam Adams

« Reply #172 on: June 19, 2009, 10:14:28 AM »
:lmao:  What is Shariah Law?

Sharia law is what you said you did not want established. Or are you being dishonest? Again?

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #173 on: June 19, 2009, 11:23:39 AM »
I think she was quoting Lanie/Bridget...
HEY! Mrs S! I'm a dude! :hammer: :-)

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #174 on: June 21, 2009, 05:45:08 PM »
HEY! Mrs S! I'm a dude! :hammer: :-)
:o :o :confused:  Sorry!!   :( :(  I should have taken a closer look at your avatar...