Author Topic: BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Will Leave Fox News – GOING TO NBC  (Read 1684 times)

Offline HAPPY2BME

• For The People And By The People
BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Will Leave Fox News – GOING TO NBC
« on: January 03, 2017, 12:01:57 PM »
Megyn Kelly is leaving Fox News.

She has a new deal with NBC News.

The New York Times reports:

“The NBC News chairman, Andrew Lack, wooed Ms. Kelly away from Fox News by offering her a triple role in which she will host her own daytime news and discussion program, anchor an in-depth Sunday night news show and take regular part in the network’s special political programming and other big-event coverage . . .

Fox News’s parent company, 21st Century Fox, which is controlled by the family of Rupert Murdoch, had offered Ms. Kelly more than $20 million a year to stay after her current contract expires this year. Rival networks seeking to hire Ms. Kelly away, including NBC News, had made it clear that they could not match that money from Fox, the cable news leader for the last 15 years running.

Ms. Kelly’s contract is not officially up until the summer, and it was unclear whether Fox News would refuse to release her from any contractual commitments that might delay her start at a rival.”

Since Megyn unfairly attacked Trump at last year’s debate, she has fallen out with Conservatives.

She recently blamed Trump for the American people no longer believing the Media.

She published a book that was a complete failure, getting lots of negative reviews.

Bizarrely, she tried to stay relevant by creating a comedy show.

Now, she’s going to a Liberal “news” company.

After going fully anti-Trump during the campaign, Megyn is cashing in.

http://americanlookout.com/breaking-megyn-kelly-will-leave-fox-news-going-to-nbc/

Offline HAPPY2BME

Re: BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Will Leave Fox News – GOING TO NBC
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 12:07:19 PM »

Offline HAPPY2BME

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 12:08:23 PM »
good riddance you CLOSET LIBERAL B-I-T-C-H!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfunasyUyzY

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 12:11:43 PM »
Everyone and anyone that doubts or questions Herr Trump is a liberal.

Offline HAPPY2BME

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 12:20:39 PM »
Huckabee Slams Megyn Kelly! She Can Barely Speak! Huckabee Shut Her Down Like Donald Trump Jr. Did!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsw4rR7cCxU

Offline HAPPY2BME

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 12:22:36 PM »
Everyone and anyone that doubts or questions Herr Trump is a liberal.

===========================

Is that why the bitch is going to MSNBC!?

Offline Gamle-ged

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2017, 12:22:49 PM »
I'll miss her on FOX, but I won't be viewing her on ABCCBSCNNNBCNPR. She's made a poorly considered move...
"This is football season. A team can have more yards and lose the game. What matters is how many points you put on the board. The Electoral College is the points."   (Newt Gingrich)

Offline HAPPY2BME

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2017, 12:33:31 PM »
These closet liberals are everywhere.  Rupert Murdoch who owns FEAUX News is the King of Closet Liberals.  He must be heart broken his closet liberal queens are wanting to leave him now.

REPORT: Former FOX News Host Greta Van Susteren May Be Moving To MSNBC

Greta Van Susteren shocked the media world when she abruptly left FOX News last fall. Since then, she has been pretty quiet but now there are reports she may be taking a new job at MSNBC.

Here are some tweets Greta has posted on the subject:

I may be back..I am making the decision in the next week (after the holidays) https://t.co/IlT25MrLQJ

— Greta Van Susteren (@greta) December 28, 2016

I have signed no contract but if I do, I will move fast and get busy on tv-I am not one to sit around https://t.co/O9oycDFWQm

— Greta Van Susteren (@greta) December 28, 2016

http://americanlookout.com/report-former-fox-news-host-greta-van-susteren-may-be-moving-to-msnbc/

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2017, 01:28:57 PM »
===========================

Is that why the bitch is going to MSNBC!?

Why don't you look up what she said about leaving FNC instead of issuing personal attacks on her? Stop using the liberal playbook.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2017, 01:45:20 PM »
Megyn Kelly is hawt.  Yes, I'm shallow....sometimes  :-)

Since I no longer regularly watch cable news, I honestly couldn't care less where she ends up.
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Gretchen

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2017, 01:46:38 PM »
I won't miss her. She's a perfect fit for liberal, lying MSNBC. She's been singing their tune through this whole election.

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2017, 05:56:06 PM »
Why don't you look up what she said about leaving FNC instead of issuing personal attacks on her? Stop using the liberal playbook.

Deaf ears my friend.
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline HAPPY2BME

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2017, 11:23:28 AM »
Megyn Kelly’s Departure Is a Big Clue About the Future of Fox News

At NBC, Kelly will anchor an Oprah-like daytime show, launch a new Sunday night news magazine, and contribute to the network’s political coverage. The track record for talented anchors launching daytime programs hasn’t been good (see: Katie Couric, Meredith Vieira, Anderson Cooper), and no Fox News star has successfully crossed over to the mainstream before. But Kelly’s prodigious talents as a broadcaster, not to mention her canny media instincts, could help her defy the trend.

Sources close to Kelly told me today that her departure is an indication of just how unhappy she had become at Fox in the wake of her high-profile feud with Donald Trump and revelations she had accused Ailes of sexual harassment. Her relationships with Bill O’Reilly and Sean Hannity in particular had completely broken down, one Fox host told me. “Bill hated her,” the host said. As Kelly’s contract negotiations dragged on during her much-publicized book tour, things also grew strained with Rupert Murdoch, two sources said. One Fox insider told me Murdoch balked when Kelly asked for $25 million late in the talks. (A person close to Kelly disputed this, saying that said Kelly never asked for a specific dollar amount but that Fox had offered $25 million.)

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/01/megyn-kellys-departure-is-clue-about-future-of-fox-news.html