Author Topic: Flint Talk Radio  (Read 1933 times)

Offline Flinttalkradio

• Probationary (Probie)
Flint Talk Radio
« on: August 18, 2011, 08:36:45 AM »
Hello!
My name is Steve Myers  and  I would like to tell everyone about our website, particular one of our talk show host Mr George Moss!
Mr Moss is a Black Conservative speaking out about the the Left from Flint Michigan. He is informative and entertaining.

Resent Topics:
George Moss gives a lesson on what the "4th of July" is all about
Runway congress, they are shredding the Constitution and the trend to disregard the Founders vision
The Debate between Al Sharpton and Rick Santorum over the abortion rates in the Black communities and many more!
Mr Moss has been with us for over 2 1/2 year with  with 117 shows to dated

So it you would like to hear the truth fro a Black Conservative's prospective then check out Mr George Moss  What's Going On Mondays Mon 2:00PM-3:00PM EST. on Flint Talk Radio

Show archives:
http://www.flinttalkradio.com/?q=forum/10

Thank you for the opportunity to Share!!

Steve Myers
Flint Talk Radio

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Flint Talk Radio
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 11:30:41 AM »
Welcome--now save yourself and get out of Michigan.  Lord Rove has stated they will be directing the weather machine over the Lakes region and coating the lower peninsula under about 500 feet of ice.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Flint Talk Radio
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 12:07:23 PM »
Welcome--now save yourself and get out of Michigan.  Lord Rove has stated they will be directing the weather machine over the Lakes region and coating the lower peninsula under about 500 feet of ice.

Geez . . . Thanks for blowing that one, Sparky! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.