Author Topic: Howdy'n stuff!!  (Read 19324 times)

Offline overlord

Howdy'n stuff!!
« on: January 12, 2008, 07:27:28 PM »
Man am I slow, I hadn't even heard of this place until a couple hours ago.  I only found cuz I went to CU lookin' for WE's gratuitous Green Bay game thread and couldn't find it, or him :o (BTW, Brett Favre still kicks a$$).

I tried to stay outta all the crap that went on at CU, but it seems like most of the folks I like are over here now.  So's if ya don't mind, I'll hang out for a while!  Who's got the booze?????
Destroy all that which is evil, so that which is good may flourish

Women and children are precious resources to be protected at all costs.  Men are expendable commodities whose function is to protect those resources, at all costs.

So how does it feel to know that someone's kid in the heart of america has blood on their hands to defend your rights so you can maintain a lifestyle that insults his family's existence?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Howdy'n stuff!!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 07:31:06 PM »
Welcome!  :cheersmate:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 07:36:59 PM »
Hey! Welcome aboard.  :drunksailor:

:cheersmate:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline overlord

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 07:38:16 PM »
Tanka!  But seriously though, where's the booze??? :beer:

Women and children are precious resources to be protected at all costs.  Men are expendable commodities whose function is to protect those resources, at all costs.

So how does it feel to know that someone's kid in the heart of america has blood on their hands to defend your rights so you can maintain a lifestyle that insults his family's existence?

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 07:40:03 PM »
This is a good spot! Welcome.

Beer's in the fridge!

Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2008, 07:40:23 PM »
Hey there.   :-*

Offline overlord

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2008, 07:40:43 PM »
This is a good spot! Welcome.

Beer's in the fridge!

Suh-WEET!!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2008, 07:49:41 PM »
Welcome aboard, Overlord.  :cheersmate:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2008, 07:51:47 PM »
Man am I slow, I hadn't even heard of this place until a couple hours ago.  I only found cuz I went to CU lookin' for WE's gratuitous Green Bay game thread and couldn't find it, or him :o (BTW, Brett Favre still kicks a$$).

I tried to stay outta all the crap that went on at CU, but it seems like most of the folks I like are over here now.  So's if ya don't mind, I'll hang out for a while!  Who's got the booze?????

Hey, overlord..good to have you... :cheersmate:We had a booze thread last night--I'm sure we'll have another before long.  :-)

Offline overlord

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2008, 07:53:11 PM »

Hey, overlord..good to have you... :cheersmate:We had a booze thread last night--I'm sure we'll have another before long.  :-)

Aww crap, and I was sooo thirsty.  Eh, prolly for the best, gotta work in the A.M. anywho

Offline Chris_

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2008, 07:57:17 PM »

I had to insult someone and call them a pod person before I got an invite.   :(

Is CU really as slow as it looks right now?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline overlord

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2008, 08:00:57 PM »

I had to insult someone and call them a pod person before I got an invite.   :(

LOL, I didn't even see my invite until I have already registered here.  I rarely check my PM's as I rarely get any.  Most folks just email me

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2008, 08:01:58 PM »
I had to insult someone and call them a pod person before I got an invite.   :(

You can thank Hampshirebrit for that. The guy that told me members don't do shit and that it's the moderation and administration team that drives conversation. I told him he didn't know what the hell he was talking about and didn't know dick about running a message board. I'm an Admin on 3. If I leave, the damn boards will drive on at full speed. If the active members leave, well, .......
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2008, 08:05:01 PM »
I had to insult someone and call them a pod person before I got an invite.   :(

You can thank Hampshirebrit for that. The guy that told me members don't do shit and that it's the moderation and administration team that drives conversation. I told him he didn't know what the hell he was talking about and didn't know dick about running a message board. I'm an Admin on 3. If I leave, the damn boards will drive on at full speed. If the active members leave, well, .......

It looks like the mods and admins are the only ones left over there... it's a ghost town.  I like how gator posted a CU Shootout thread in the lounge trying to drum up some traffic.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2008, 08:12:57 PM »

The Dump said we were a bunch of sex fiends here.... I resemble that!
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2008, 08:17:13 PM »
However you got here, I'm proud as punch you found us. 

BTW, I am Lord now.  :cheersmate:

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2008, 08:29:02 PM »

welcome, pal.  and i am glad someone appreciated my gratuitous GB threads. :-)

Offline RightCoast

• Semper Fi means more than most will ever know
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2008, 08:04:40 AM »
Welcome, and the booze is everywhere around this place.  :cheersmate:
nine eleven is a car
nine one one is an emergency service
September 11, 2001 was an attack
Never Forget, or Minimize.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2008, 02:40:59 PM »
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline lastparker

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2008, 04:10:35 PM »
Welcome, and the booze is everywhere around this place.  :cheersmate:

Don't forget the SEX!

Welcome!!!
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2008, 12:33:08 AM »
Welcome to the new place. Watch out for shadie,she's a stalker and the beer is free all paid for by The ROVE.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2008, 02:26:11 PM »
Welcome 'O'!
Please engage and enjoy!
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2008, 03:51:08 PM »
Sex and booze?  Sounds like my kinda place.

When's the poker game start?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Chris_

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2008, 04:21:08 PM »
Sex and booze?  Sounds like my kinda place.

When's the poker game start?

liquor in the front
poker in the rear

Offline Chris_

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2008, 04:21:32 PM »
Welcome 'O'!
Please engage and enjoy!
I thought it was "share and enjoy.