Author Topic: Coverage of anti-war nutballs - pro-troop blogger got slapped by moonbat  (Read 1220 times)

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
http://www.melaniemorgan.com/content/view/664/1/

Many times I have been threatened with violence, as well as our staff at Move America Forward.

We simply shrug off the danger, and continue with our work to support our troops.

'Skye' at MidnightBlue.com wasn't so lucky yesterday in Philadelphia, Pa.

She was slapped TWICE by so-called 'peace activists'.

Spree at Digital Journal has the complete story, and yes, the brazenness of the 'peace' thugs grows even more shocking in Chicago.

Check out the nutballs who disturbed a Mass with fake blood.
http://michellemalkin.com/2008/03/24/more-anti-war-nutballs-to-add-to-the-unhinged-gallery/

Peaceful my ass.  :censored:

I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline LadyLiberty

And they don't bother to show this on MSM news, when this stuff is very newsworthy  :whatever:

These people are freaks.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
I would LOVE IT if one of those pansies hit me.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
If you follow the myriad of links, there is youtube footage of protestors. I would not have been so restrained as the conservatives!!!
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle