Author Topic: Far left ready to blow the lid off the Democratic convention, maybe literally  (Read 2700 times)

Offline megimoo

"Make a bunch of popcorn and pull up a soft chair and watch the circus of the bufoons at the DNC wacco dog and pony show !The Evil Witch and the magic negro will captivate all in a winner take all cage fight !"

Hysterical wingnut overreaction to the “Re-create ‘68!” jackassery that’s percolating in some leftist circles? Indeed, if you count HuffPo among the hysterical wingnuts. Hope and Change A. snip

from the mailbag of lefty author Rick Perlstein:
Rick, if the Machine tries to give the Clintons the victory at the convention, I swear to God, Chicago’s going to look like a Sadie Hawkins dance. People my age are going to be throwing stones. We all have transportation — cell phones — disposable income — the Internet — free time — and Seattle as our example. Part of me is scared of a riot. Part of me isn’t. The nomination belongs to Obama. Do you think we’re going to let the Democratic Leadership Council take it? “God gave Noah the rainbow sign. No more water, fire next time.”

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/03/06/far-left-ready-to-blow-the-lid-off-the-democratic-convention-maybe-literally/

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
Oh please do.  :popcorn: :popcorn:

Offline Lauri

that hot air site is a kick, isnt it?  :-)

i heard Hannity say something about 68 last night...  maybe if we keep pushing that meme, they'll go right over the edge?

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
The Far Left...The gift and curse that keeps on giving  :popcorn:
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Don't let us stand in your way, Leftist Freaks!  DUAC!  DUAC!  DUAC!

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
If the DNC gives the nomination to Obama, you're going to see the racists and bigots in the Democratic Party come out in droves. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

If the DNC gives the nomination to Obama, you're going to see the racists and bigots in the Democratic Party come out in droves. 

Couldn't agree more, the Dems have always had a problem realizing where their rank-and-file voters were actually coming from.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Airwolf

Just when you thought the Dummies couldn't become more entertaining. If the DNC screws this up we could have it where the Republicans could for all intents and purposes hold on to all 3 branches for years.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Sadly I will be in San Antonio during the convention. The CONG is on MSCA duty for the DNC. Don't expect them to be very ready b/c we are getting zip-zero-zilch in MSCA/riot control techniques and our idiot democrat govenor isn't likely to stop forming blue-ribbon panels for the next liberal pander-fest long enough to see to it his troops are prepared.

This will be awesome.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
The only way to really avoid this kid of bloodbath is for one of them to toss in the towel. Will it be Hillary?  :rotf:

Obama is leading the popular votes and the delegates, but Hillary has won all the states that the Dems need come election time. Whatever will those anti-democratic "super-delegates" do?????  :evillaugh:
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Chris_

The only way to really avoid this kid of bloodbath is for one of them to toss in the towel. Will it be Hillary?  :rotf:

Obama is leading the popular votes and the delegates, but Hillary has won all the states that the Dems need come election time. Whatever will those anti-democratic "super-delegates" do?????  :evillaugh:

"We have to decide who's on the top of the ticket. I think that the people of Ohio very clearly said that it should be me."

-- Hillary Clinton, March 8, 2008.

:rotf: LINK
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Obama has rejected a veep spot.

No quarter taken...none will be given.

According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline ScubaGuy

And if the super delegates throw it to Hillery we're going to see the other side playing the race card.  This is going to be fun to watch.
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline Lacarnut

It pains me to see the DNC, the two cadidates and their wackoo supporter in such agony. Not. :whatever: Give me some peanuts & popcorn and let the fun and games begin. :rotf: :tongue: :popcorn:

Offline Chris_

If Obama gets the nomination, he won't be far enough left for the communist whackjobs.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
I can't wait! :-) :-)  :hyper: :hyper:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
The 1968 Democratic National Convention had a riot. I think we could see a repeat this year.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Airwolf

I got a mysterious E-mail with an attachment from the future all it had was this and the title. Democratic Convention 2008

MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"