Author Topic: DUmpmonkiez just can't believe there is no proof of Orange Man Bad...  (Read 1060 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member NRaleighLiberal (48,908 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212722589

The answer to this HAS to be in the money trail.
From Putin to... who, how, when?

Pieces must be in Trump's taxes, but also Nunes, Jordan, turtle and on and on. Servers, phone records, etc.

We talk about a current cold civil war. But we also have to be thinking a secretive coup.

What is the string that, when pulled, will cause the whole thing to collapse into broad daylight?

or, after three + years of trying to find proof of something and not finding any... maybe, just maybe... there isn't anything there...

Star Member Firestorm49 (1,668 posts)

1. The only string would be regaining control of both houses.

AND then- they won't need proof... they'll just do as Schiff is doing and making it up as he goes along...

... and they talk about a coups.... they are partaking in one.

duforsure (7,285 posts)

5. What I think May happen

Trump when forced to have his taxes released he'll either have doctored ones be released to them , or incomplete ones, if he can con Munckin to help him do it , if there's a way he can.

:thatsright:

Star Member yellerpup (12,016 posts)

6. Every one of the Republicans has taken Russian money.

Whether they knew it specifically or not at the time, I bet they know it now. The Kremlin undoubtedly has 'kompromat" on each one, which I suspect Trump can access any time he wants to put pressure on one of this own countrymen. I say we just tell them that WE KNOW all of this and give them a chance to step forward and come clean. Surely the burden of carrying Trump has to be too much to contemplate going forward.

Every single Democrat is a crook and a liar. I'd say shoot the whole lot of them... but that would be 'wrong'...

Initech (77,965 posts)

11. The usual suspects - the Kochs, Waltons, Mercers, DeVoses, and so on.

Dark Money? That conspiracy theory is for chumps. There's plenty of big money being flaunted around and it's right in front of our faces.

teh JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

:rotf:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: DUmpmonkiez just can't believe there is no proof of Orange Man Bad...
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 09:14:18 AM »
What kind of drug induced psychosis are these people (and I use that term loosely) under???

I've heard more coherent conversations from coma patients...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2019, 09:59:15 AM »
Here's a money trail to follow:

Hillary & DNC to ...

... Perkins Coie to ...

... Fusion GPS to ...

... Christopher Steele to ...

... Russian government and intelligence officials.

Or howzabout Burisma to Hunter Biden to Joe Biden to Ukraine firing a too-honest prosecutor?

Those are very real and easily followed money trails, no fishing expeditions to dry barrels needed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 03:29:37 PM »
From Putin to... who, 

Your mom
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2019, 04:05:07 PM »
Your mom

are you saying he's Putin it to his Mom?

:naughty:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2019, 06:48:33 AM »
are you saying he's Putin it to his Mom?

:naughty:

H5  :cheersmate: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2019, 05:39:16 PM »
duforsure (7,285 posts)

5. What I think May happen

Trump when forced to have his taxes released he'll either have doctored ones be released to them , or incomplete ones, if he can con Munckin to help him do it , if there's a way he can.

:rofl: :rofl: Like Barry and his BC?

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2019, 06:08:08 PM »
tar Member NRaleighLiberal (48,908 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212722589

The answer to this HAS to be in the money trail.
From Putin to... who, how, when?

People who do not understand super wealth have no idea who Billionaires operate.  They do not care about money anymore, other than how to keep score.  They do not do things that might get them into trouble (such as landing our son a $50K a month no-show job).  They think SMALL, like a Senator who makes a few hundred grand a year in salary all of a sudden wnng houses to the tune of millions.

Hey DUmpmonkeys: THE MONEY DOES NOT MATTER to President Trump!!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.