Author Topic: Had a talk with Trumpers today  (Read 978 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Had a talk with Trumpers today
« on: November 26, 2019, 04:18:45 PM »
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Had a talk with Trumpers today
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2019, 04:21:23 PM »
OkSustainAg (175 posts)     Tue Nov 26, 2019, 02:29 PM

Had a talk with Trumpers today

They seemed a little panicky. They where carrying on about Biden. They asked me what I thought. I said it will probably help Bernie or Warren win. I thought their heads where going to explode. Then I went down the list of the other candidates. It hadn't occured to them that one of them was going to win the Democratic nomination. I said I can't wait till the republican nominee has to debate them. Then the vapors and fainting started. They where all.. What?...What? I don't want talk about this... Then they dispersed to their holes in the ground. I breathed a deep breath of satisfaction. Walked off Mission Accomplished!
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 04:21:54 PM »
I think he was halucinating  :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: and was talking to a gopher. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 04:45:06 PM »
Yes, I'm terrified that Trump will have to debate against one of the people who have been competing for the stupidest policy proposal prize. Warren might be the most vulnerable with respect to debating Trump. Have you seen the way she reacts to being put on the spot?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2019, 05:24:51 PM »
Needs bushes and cops. Flying monkeys and DUmpkins singing, "Ding dong ...," would help, too.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2019, 06:39:56 PM »
I think he was halucinating  :stoner: :stoner: :stoner: and was talking to a gopher. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)