Author Topic: Trump jail time ideas:  (Read 620 times)

Offline CC27

Trump jail time ideas:
« on: May 02, 2024, 07:43:14 AM »
Irish_Dem (47,260 posts)

Trump jail time ideas:
1. The judge could order jail time but delay it until the trial is finished.
And make the total amount of time served dependent upon Trump's behavior
between now and the end of the trial. Let that hang over Trump's head.

2. Put Trump in jail now for just a few hours for each violation.
When Trump whines about spending two hours in jail he will look like a baby.
And antagonize his J6 cult criminals who are spending more time in jail.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218914411

Careful what you wish for DUmmie. You are opening a pandoras box you won't like.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Trump jail time ideas:
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2024, 08:16:14 AM »
They have an unhealthy obsession with prosecuting an innocent man just because he doesn’t believe in the progressive agenda to destroy America.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2024, 11:42:16 AM »
 :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2024, 02:03:47 PM »
A Dummy wet dream and that is all this will be. So far nothing in any of Trump's trials is producing anything like a conviction. Now Hunter Biden on the other hand might actually see some time if he's gets sentenced after Slow Joe gets unelected from 0ffice.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2024, 03:11:55 PM »
If Trump is jailed, he's not going to look like a bay complaining about it. Rather, the people who jail him will look like authoritarians.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2024, 03:36:34 PM »
Interesting...most normal people fantasize about banging supermodels, winning the Super Bowl, or World Series.

But DUmmies, the media, and the left have masterbatory dreams about President Trump.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2024, 04:25:10 PM »
Interesting...most normal people fantasize about banging supermodels, winning the Super Bowl, or World Series.

But DUmmies, the media, and the left have masterbatory dreams about President Trump.

He lives in their head for free 24 seven.they’re Filled with hate and bile and need to focus it on something or someone.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2024, 07:36:50 PM »

To be fair, DUmmies are anything but normal.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2024, 08:32:06 PM »
That simpleton knows what'll happen if Trump is sentenced to jail, right?

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2024, 09:16:06 PM »
They are so fixated about Donald Trump.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2024, 09:50:03 AM »
They are so fixated about Donald Trump.  :mental:

Come 2028 DU-folk will have a new rent-free tenant in their empty cranial spaces. Maybe more than one.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2024, 11:42:50 AM »
Come 2028 DU-folk will have a new rent-free tenant in their empty cranial spaces. Maybe more than one.

I think the DUmp in particular will hold on to Trump well past 2028 and even death.  If there are any left after he dies, they will do him like that pope who was so hated, his body was dug up, put on trial, convicted, and had the body's blessing fingers cut off, then thrown in a river, IIRC. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2024, 12:00:57 PM »
I think the DUmp in particular will hold on to Trump well past 2028 and even death.  If there are any left after he dies, they will do him like that pope who was so hated, his body was dug up, put on trial, convicted, and had the body's blessing fingers cut off, then thrown in a river, IIRC.

I'm still old enough to remember the DUmmies being orgasmic when former VP Dick Cheney had one of his heart attacks. Not to mention the dozens of threads discussing how those compassionate liberals would celebrate when either President Bush, Cheney, or Reagan died. If CU were still around, there might be access to the archives. It still could be findable.

Such ghouls who always think of things through the lens of politics.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2024, 02:25:18 PM »
I don't believe that any of the outcomes for any of the trials would lead to prison time. At most, any guilty verdicts will lead to fines. 
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2024, 02:49:33 PM »

Yep. Years from now, dems will still be blaming Trump for anything that goes wrong economically, in foreign policy, or what have you.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 08:10:54 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2024, 11:48:29 AM »
Biden just withheld a congressionally-approved arms shipment to Israel. They impeached Trump for doing the same thing to Ukraine.

Game the F on, DUmbasses  :stirpot:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2024, 05:17:51 PM »
Biden just withheld a congressionally-approved arms shipment to Israel. They impeached Trump for doing the same thing to Ukraine.

Game the F on, DUmbasses  :stirpot:

Well, this just proves that I think Slow Joe never gave up with his ties to his friend in the Klan by being a secret racist. Yeah, the Ukraine has a lot of Jews but it's not their homeland. and besides he would screw them over in a blink of an eye if he could.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2024, 07:10:36 PM »
Well, this just proves that I think Slow Joe never gave up with his ties to his friend in the Klan by being a secret racist. Yeah, the Ukraine has a lot of Jews but it's not their homeland. and besides he would screw them over in a blink of an eye if he could.

Don't tell me you're actually shocked to discover that #JoeThePedophile is a raging anti-semite in addition to being secret/not secret racist bastard?
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2024, 06:16:05 PM »
Don't tell me you're actually shocked to discover that #JoeThePedophile is a raging anti-semite in addition to being secret/not secret racist bastard?

Ph No, far from it. It's the media and the Dems and anyone else that supports him that are ignoring it. I will however never forget it along with a lot of other things he has done.

MOLON LABE