Author Topic: To C Carrots  (Read 1978 times)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
To C Carrots
« on: May 11, 2013, 10:22:27 AM »
I have a question that has bothered me the last few years.

We are told that in the end times all will be revealed.

Seems with Science we are at a globe trot to find the mysteries of Earth and at a speed of light these mystery's are becoming if not exactly solved are being revealed.   Every day we find with Science new mystery's to solve when the past mystery's are now becoming revealed about our beginnings and what went before known knowledge of the human race.

With Science we are now finding a world before the known world under the seas, on land and we have thousands of people trying to understand them.

Will we humans ever begin to understand the far past before the Jews and God  became a part of human life ???

Just who were the Monsters,   the Angels that walked the earth before and after Adam and Eve ????

Did Satan get here before and populate earth before GOD, and Adam and Eve ???

Offline ColonelCarrots

Re: To C Carrots
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 11:07:08 AM »
I don't know the scripture, but I think everything is revealed to you in heaven.

Remember when Paul is stoned and everyone thought he was dead? In 2 Corinthians I believe, he mentions someone who went up to the third heaven and saw things and heard things that could not be uttered on earth. I believe Paul died, went to heaven, got much wisdom from God, saw God, and was afflicted with his thorn in the flesh (which was losing his eye sight).

You also have to remember that modern day science is mostly theories and speculation. It takes just as much faith for someone to believe in evolution as it does for me to believe in God. Only difference is if I'm wrong it's ok. If they're wrong they're in trouble.

And I think in the ends times when all is revealed is referring to the power and glory of God. Not the ins and outs of science.

Some interesting science in the Bible too. With the power of God, Moses was able to turn the Nile into blood. You're wondering how did the magicians make their water like blood? Did you know that if you finely grind gold into powder and put it into water it turns red? They were magicians and used their illusions to copy only some of the plagues.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Re: To C Carrots
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 07:27:17 AM »
I have a question that has bothered me the last few years.

We are told that in the end times all will be revealed.

Seems with Science we are at a globe trot to find the mysteries of Earth and at a speed of light these mystery's are becoming if not exactly solved are being revealed.   Every day we find with Science new mystery's to solve when the past mystery's are now becoming revealed about our beginnings and what went before known knowledge of the human race.

With Science we are now finding a world before the known world under the seas, on land and we have thousands of people trying to understand them.

Will we humans ever begin to understand the far past before the Jews and God  became a part of human life ???
Just who were the Monsters,   the Angels that walked the earth before and after Adam and Eve ????

Did Satan get here before and populate earth before GOD, and Adam and Eve ???
Before? He is and always has been.
Call me "Asshole" One more time!