Author Topic: Pat Robinson  (Read 2286 times)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Pat Robinson
« on: September 16, 2011, 07:25:55 AM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44530424/ns/health-alzheimers_disease/

Someone please tell me WTF is going on with PAT and his Christian Calling.   

This is so bazaar and pagan thinking that I have to question just where the Christian faith is going in today's world.

This man is no idiot, he knows when life begins and when it ends.   So how has his ideas changed to consider a living breathing human dead to a marriage because of a health matter?

This can also lead to abortion of a child that is not viable due to its inability at a short stage to survive at that time. This child is dead by miscarriage or abortion.

How does he consider the till death do we part to mean anything but dead, cold not breathing and  total dead.

Lots of things to think about, what is dead to a marriage mean when one partner is still alive.????

People have accidents that cause paralyzes in the lower body---no sex for the partner,some people go off their nut due to drugs their doctors prescribed. stress or physical problems, a brain tumor, homeone unbalance or expouser to pesticides. 

What the Hell is the matter with this Preacher that advises people that when a partner cannot any more accommodate them, they should just walk away from a marriage that is a Rockey road and head off to look for a better more fun life.

This Man has made Millions of dollars preaching the Christion faith for many years.    He now shows his ass as a false prophat and and ugly human.

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Re: Pat Robinson
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 08:26:23 AM »
Hmmm! and here i thought he was just a cornerback for the New Orleans Saints...Didn't know about his preaching... :lmao: Good God Vesta, if you're going to insult{disjointedly at that} the man at least get his name right! :rotf:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Pat Robinson
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 08:57:59 AM »
Who is this Pat Robinson person you speak of? :???:

:rofl:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender