Author Topic: HEEEEEE'S BACK  (Read 2743 times)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
HEEEEEE'S BACK
« on: June 02, 2010, 07:34:28 PM »

Offline p.s. rehbein

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: HEEEEEE'S BACK
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 09:21:03 PM »
we have all sinned and fallen short of the grace of God.  I don't know Ted's heart.  I can only hope that this new endeavor is the will of God.  If not, it will fall short and the truth will be known.  The only fear is the danger to those who may be mislead if he isn't sincere.
John 3:16

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 02:32:09 PM »
we have all sinned and fallen short of the grace of God.  I don't know Ted's heart.  I can only hope that this new endeavor is the will of God.  If not, it will fall short and the truth will be known.  The only fear is the danger to those who may be mislead if he isn't sincere.

Really, so what was in his heart when he gave in to his impulses that went against his so called beliefs.

This man was not the local garage mechanic or even Mayor.  This man found himself in charge of leading his flock to overcome the impulses that are against the teachings of the Bible.

Give me a break here Rehbien, yes, most of us do fall short of grace, but how many of us has more then a thousand people that believe in our word

All one has to do is to look at the wives of the mega Churches leaders that get caught sinning, living a life they thunder against and rant.

Yeah, they forgive their husbands for everything short of murder, WHY.

Money makes the world go around, and then there are the kids futures to think about.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 08:15:44 PM »
Religion

Politics

Rotary Club

If someone is genuine about these or any other cause then being an easy target for the critics of that cause.

Sincere or not he's acting like a tool.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."