Interests > Games & Home Entertainment

What was the last movie you watched?

<< < (2/78) > >>

marv:

--- Quote from: seahorse513 on January 26, 2013, 09:50:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: marv on January 26, 2013, 09:38:38 AM ---"Eight Below" (DVD), about eight Huskey sled dogs left in the Antartica over the winter to fend for themselves. A real tear jerker for us dog lovers.

Six survivors were finally rescued after almost 200 days.

--- End quote ---
That was a true story right?? I will put in queu...

--- End quote ---

I believe it was. I'm so reminded of our late Bo, that we rescued after he was abandoned, struck by a car, and left for dead. A sweet gentle giant.

NonLiberalInOregon:
The last movie I watched in a theater was "Skyfall". Thought it was an excellent addition to the Bond gallery.

Last movies I watched on DVD, I recently rewatched "A Fistful of Dollars", "For A Few Dollars More" and "The Good, The Bad and the Ugly."

Duke Nukum:
I watched The House of Seven Corpses on TCM Underground last night. It shared much with Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things which was release the year before.

ExGeeEye:
At home, Patriot Games.  We plan a soon follow-up with A Clear and Present Danger.

In theater, The Hobbit.

Had to stay in a motel last week and caught a Liam Neeson movie from just after the title (grr) to about 20 minutes in just before checkout.  Set in Berlin and involving mistaken identity, possibly amnesia.  Anybody know what I'm talking about, or whether it (continues to be) any good (after the first 20 minutes)?

ExGeeEye:

--- Quote from: seahorse513 on January 26, 2013, 08:54:28 AM ---[T]he Last Emporor
--- End quote ---

Good one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version