Interests > Health & Fitness

Wii Fit Review

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tess:

--- Quote from: BEG on January 14, 2009, 11:11:35 PM ---Braggart!!!!!  I don't work out AT ALL.   :tongue:

--- End quote ---

I only WISH I could look like you by NOT working out.  *sigh*

Flame:
Hey...you both could look like me by not working out!  :-)

Although I'm a little better, at least when the weather is above 15 degrees out! (BTW, Tess, I moved from FL to WV)

Tess:

--- Quote from: Flame on January 15, 2009, 09:08:30 AM ---Hey...you both could look like me by not working out!  :-)

Although I'm a little better, at least when the weather is above 15 degrees out! (BTW, Tess, I moved from FL to WV)

--- End quote ---

You did?  Zamn!  I was going to email you and let you know that we are headed down at the end of this month.   :(

Flame:

--- Quote from: Tess on January 15, 2009, 09:16:44 AM ---You did?  Zamn!  I was going to email you and let you know that we are headed down at the end of this month.   :(

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I miss the hell out of it, too, but the work situation for the other 1/2 wasn't that great.  We plan on going back down there when we retire, though.

Tess:

--- Quote from: Flame on January 15, 2009, 09:35:32 AM ---Yeah, I miss the hell out of it, too, but the work situation for the other 1/2 wasn't that great.  We plan on going back down there when we retire, though.

--- End quote ---

Very cool!  So do we!!  Well, we plan on at the very least splitting time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version