Author Topic: MTG: "Democrats want Republicans dead and they have already started the killings  (Read 513 times)

Offline Mary Ann

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217214323
Star Member Nevilledog (42,834 posts)

MTG: "Democrats want Republicans dead and they have already started the killings."

Link to tweet

Tweet text:

The Republican Accountability Project
@AccountableGOP
·
Follow
Marjorie Taylor Greene: "I am not going to mince words with you all. Democrats want Republicans dead and they have already started the killings."

This rhetoric is dangerous and unacceptable.

Watch on Twitter
1:59 PM · Oct 1, 2022

Stochastic terrorism.
DUpipo are the least self-aware people on the planet. Don't they wish death and destruction on us many, many time a day?
Star Member crickets (23,097 posts)

2. Wtf is she talking about?

The only people who can't stop yammering about death are Repubs, and if I'm not mistaken, MTG's last ad involved comparing Dems to wild hogs and then shooting one with an AR-15 from a helicopter.

I wish these people would shut up just for one damned day. The BS barrage is exhausting.
Star Member bahboo (14,785 posts)

4. prove it...give ONE example...

piece of shit...
Ohhh, just too easy, a**hole. How about the Democrat in North Dakota who mowed down an 18-year old because he was a radical Republican? How about the Democrat who shot up a Republican baseball practice? No deaths there, but Steve Scalise was very seriously injured, and if it hadn't been for Scalise's security detail, it would have been a massacre--and could have led to flipping the Senate and causing a Constitutional crisis. How about the Democrat found with a kidnap kit and a plan to kill SCJ Kavanaugh?

I know there have to be others. Seems like most of the violence is on one side--and it isn't our side.

Offline ADsOutburst

This rhetoric is dangerous and unacceptable.

piece of shit...

If you've ever wanted to know what subzero self-awareness looks like, these two quotes should give you an idea.

Offline RuralNc

Phoenix61 (14,133 posts)

14. Both are actually true.

A drunk man ran over and killed an 18 year old boy. He claimed the teen was a “Republican extremist.”
An 84 year-old woman who was canvassing against a law that would guarantee the right to abortion in Michigan.
As expected, neither case is as clear as MTG presented it to be. It the first one the man was charged with DUI along with other charges. In the second if the woman had left the property when she was asked to she wouldn’t have been accidentally shot.

https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/2022/09/man-74-charged-in-shooting-of-right-to-life-volunteer-84.html?outputType=amp

Oh goodness. Moron up above wanted examples, and this Moron delivers.

W_HAMILTON (5,317 posts)

35. Neither are true. Why sacrifice your reputation to defend this trash?

Regarding your first claim:... :blah: :blah: :blah:

So, other then the fact that the driver confessed to running the teen over, for politically driven reasons, thats not good enough? The land of denial is strong with this Muppet.

Phoenix61 (14,133 posts)

40. The man told the cops that's why he ran the teen over.

“Court documents say 41-year-old Shannon Brandt called 911 at 2:35 a.m. Sunday to report that he had hit a pedestrian because he was threatening him. Brandt told State Radio that the pedestrian was part of a Republican extremist group and that he was afraid they were “coming.”
https://www.kktv.com/2022/09/22/man-admits-killing-18-year-old-after-political-dispute-court-docs-allege/?outputType=amp

Shooting someone can definitely be taken as wanting them dead.

I didn’t claim MTG’s statement was true. I said a piece of it was true.

I feel a Mirt alert coming in... :siren:

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline SVPete

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

If you've ever wanted to know what subzero self-awareness looks like, these two quotes should give you an idea.

And this is why we are not going to vote our way out of the current democrat fascism. Democrats like muslims some in two flavors:
1. The radical devout types who will directly kill you and push an agenda to wipe out the kafir-conservative.
2. The moderate who will not directly kill you but support everything the radical devout types do to wipe out the kafir-conservative.

Both cults, democrat and muslim, make this very clear is all they do and say. Ignoring this is naive and ignorant.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ADsOutburst

Remember Michael Reinoehl? He not only murdered a Trump supporter, but was all but glorified by certain leftist media.

Offline 67 Rover

14. Both are actually true.

A drunk man ran over and killed an 18 year old boy. He claimed the teen was a “Republican extremist.”
An 84 year-old woman who was canvassing against a law that would guarantee the right to abortion in Michigan.
As expected, neither case is as clear as MTG presented it to be. It the first one the man was charged with DUI along with other charges. In the second if the woman had left the property when she was asked to she wouldn’t have been accidentally shot.

https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/2022/09/man-74-charged-in-shooting-of-right-to-life-volunteer-84.html?outputType=amp

An 84 year old woman did not move fast enough leaving the premises and was accidentally shot?   :censored: 

Red Flag and attempted murder charges at a minimum.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
An 84 year old woman did not move fast enough leaving the premises and was accidentally shot?   :censored: 

Red Flag and attempted murder charges at a minimum.

Looking to the "Justice" system for justice is no more nor less than foolishness these days. The lawyers and judges are there for two purposes only: to skim as much money from the victims as possible, and to justify the victim's "need" for them by going as easy on their fellow sociopaths as possible.

These days, the "Three S" policy is your best hope for any actual justice.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats

Once around the fish bowl and all the world is new.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Member crickets (23,097 posts)

2. Wtf is she talking about?

The only people who can't stop yammering about death are Repubs, and if I'm not mistaken, MTG's last ad involved comparing Dems to wild hogs and then shooting one with an AR-15 from a helicopter.

I wish these people would shut up just for one damned day. The BS barrage is exhausting.

Star Member bahboo (14,785 posts)

piece of shit...

Dearest DUmbasses and lurkers from the island: you asked for just one example. Here you go:

Tue Oct 4, 2022, 04:05 PM
Star Member I_UndergroundPanther (10,459 posts)

Dont take this literally

Sometimes I wish we could split the world.

Let one part be fascist pigs and religious nazis of all types.

Let the other half be what they are without bullies and tyrants ****ing with us.

If any of the authoritarian toxic assholes come to our side seeking to invade or control or send propaganda to our side we destroy the ones in our space ruthlessly utterly and totally without tolerance, and with death or deportation no second chances mercy or kindness. These people are toxic and we shouldn't have to tolerate them at all in our world.

It's a dream that sometimes gives me comfort to imagine how it might be like to live without authoritarians, sociopaths,narcissists and the toxic fools that obey them.

https://www.democraticunderground.com

Own it.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Dearest DUmbasses and lurkers from the island: you asked for just one example. Here you go:

https://www.democraticunderground.com

Own it.

But, but but, she/he/it UP said explicitly "don't take this literally".  That's a free pass, isn't it?  :whatever:

Asian homosexual Andy Ngo documents all kinds of leftist threats and actual violence against politicians, himself and random people on the street on his twitter.  Identifiers only included cause for the moonbats who want to say evil white people just make up such stories. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.