Current Events > The DUmpster

I have been fully vaxxed since March. I wore my frikin mask to the store just n

(1/4) > >>

Texacon:
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215669443

Couple of things I would like to note here; NONE of them are blaming Biden for this mess even though the rates were coming down and Trump left him in a great position.  NONE of them are now laughing and talking about how the vaccinated can now go live their lives and all the UNvaccinated are going to die, while they will inherit the earth.

LOL

--- Quote ---demtenjeep (30,766 posts)

I have been fully vaxxed since March. I wore my frikin mask to the store just now

people looked at me and inside I was SEETHING
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Atticus (11,247 posts)

3. I stare fight back with my best "WTF you lookin' at?" Eastwood eyes. nt
--- End quote ---

:lmao:

--- Quote ---Treefrog (2,057 posts)

15. Ooh, I bet that's scary,
 ::)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---wryter2000 (41,491 posts)

6. I don't mind wearing a mask

But I was starting to think I could fly to AZ to see my brother and his wife.

--- End quote ---

Damn, I didn't know they closed the airports.

--- Quote ---New Breed Leader (365 posts)

25. When covid is finally over, I'm *still* wearing a mask every cold and flu season

You're right, masks work.

--- End quote ---

Well, aren't you special.  A mask expert and everything!

--- Quote ---Midnight Writer (12,554 posts)

9. Cough. They look away quick.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---roamer65 (27,681 posts)

10. Yeah. I've done that to see what happens.

Coughed into the mask.

It was like parting the Red Sea.

--- End quote ---

Where in the hell do these people live?  I don't believe either of them, unless Texas is simply WAY different than the rest of the country and I've done quite a lot of traveling out of the state.  I've seen about the same thing everywhere I've been that I see in Texas.  Some wearing masks, most not, and no one really caring either way.

--- Quote ---marble falls (41,673 posts)

11. You gotta let it bother them more than it does you. At some point, too soon, there will be ...

... be lines clamoring for vaccine. And all will be wearing masks.

--- End quote ---

I'll raise you one;  BEFORE you see that, you will see every knee bowed and every tongue confessing Jesus Christ is LORD!

--- Quote ---Treefrog (2,057 posts)

13. I cannot even imagine noticing if anyone looks at me at the store.

I go in, do my shopping, often say hello to people, then leave.

I got over worrying about people “looking” at me in middle school.

That’s kind of a sad thing. Why do you look at others to see their reaction to you? Perhaps they’re wondering why you’re staring?

--- End quote ---

I've been watching this Treefrog poster.  This poster would be more comfortable here, but is really good at schooling DUmmies on their own home turf.

--- Quote ---LaMouffette (852 posts)

16. I'm fully vaxxed, too. I never quit wearing a mask in stores, I'm still not going inside restaurants

I still avoid crowds like the plague (literally), and I look at all these people who are going maskless and carrying on like the pandemic is over and I just wonder, do they NOT watch the news? Delta variant ring a bell, anyone?! Covid deaths rising, hospitals filling up with people dying of Covid, did they catch that recent bit of information?!

And they look at me, too, but I just ignore them. Some day, sadly, they will wish they had worn a mask and had taken Covid seriously.

--- End quote ---

Well see, here's the deal.  The NEWS is what is lying to you.  These people, like myself, are out and about, and what we see with our own eyes is what we believe.  Why do you not see people just falling out in the streets if this virus is as deadly as you've been lead to believe.  I believe it isn't a good virus, but I don't believe it's nearly as bad as the MSM has lead you to believe.  I will simply live my life until I don't.

More at link.

KC

USA4ME:

--- Quote from: ---Texacon

Some wearing masks, most not, and no one really caring either way.
--- End quote ---

That’s the truth!

These primitives are paranoid. Either that or they’re just lying to draw attention to themselves on the island. No one cares if someone is wearing a mask or not, that’s their choice. Just like I don’t care if someone gets vaccinated or not. It’s called freedom; something leftists loathe with all their being.

ADsOutburst:

--- Quote ---I still avoid crowds like the plague (literally), and I look at all these people who are going maskless and carrying on like the pandemic is over and I just wonder, do they NOT watch the news? Delta variant ring a bell, anyone?! Covid deaths rising, hospitals filling up with people dying of Covid, did they catch that recent bit of information?!
--- End quote ---

Didn't ring a bell. It did, however, set off this sound:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2naim9F4010

Texacon:

--- Quote from: USA4ME on July 27, 2021, 05:18:01 PM ---That’s the truth!

These primitives are paranoid. Either that or they’re just lying to draw attention to themselves on the island. No one cares if someone is wearing a mask or not, that’s their choice. Just like I don’t care if someone gets vaccinated or not. It’s called freedom; something leftists loathe with all their being.

--- End quote ---

Amen.  I don't walk around asking people if they're vaccinated.  That would be crazy talk and frankly, none of my damn business.  I also don't feel like those who got the 'jab' have "saved my life."

I was doing what I've been doing for as long as this has been going on and the virus has been doing what it's been doing.  Guess what, me and the virus are the same, we're both just going to do what we do.  If I get sick, I get sick.  I'll either recover or not.  There really isn't much of a choice.

KC

SVPete:

--- Quote ---demtenjeep (30,766 posts)

I have been fully vaxxed since March. I wore my frikin mask to the store just now

people looked at me and inside I was SEETHING
--- End quote ---

1.  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:

2. The people who "looked" at Pam are either in Pam's imagination, tired of silly virtue-signalers, or Pam omitted having said/done something obnoxious or otherwise weird.

3. Why does Pam not believe her vaccination is effective?

4. I went around Lawrence for several days a few weeks ago, mask in pocket, except for in a couple of stores that required it. Most/all of Kansas has been mask-optional for many weeks, and it's seeing a small bump in new cases while daily deaths are few, with no discernable trend. IOW, Pam's fear far outweighs Kansas reality.

5. I'm vaxxed, see people in mask-optional places, and don't much care. It's their choice based on reasons that are no concern of mine. Hence #2 above.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version