Current Events > Politics

DJT Tells Dinner Guests He's Running in 2024

(1/2) > >>

Eupher:
Trial balloon. I don't believe this.

--- Quote ---Donald Trump is primed to give the presidency another run in 2024, according to a new report broken by the Rolling Stone.

“Trump has told at least three people he’s dined with in recent months that he plans to run in 2024, a former senior official at the Republican National Committee tells Rolling Stone.”

“I have three friends who’ve had dinner with him in the last couple of months,” the report said citing the former RNC official. “All three reported that his current plans are to run for president in 2024.”

“Now, whether he does or not is a different issue,” the official added. “We’ve still got three years to go. But he’s telling people that.”

The 45th president’s announcement that he plans to run again reportedly came at a series of dinners.

“The ex-R.N.C. official says the first two dinners took place in late spring. But the third dinner happened in the last two weeks,” the official said. “The first two dinner companions came away from their conversations convinced Trump was serious and he’s running, the official adds. The third said he left the dinner ‘not 100% sure Trump wants to run but he likes being in the conversation, he wants to freeze the field, and he wants his name out there,’ the ex-R.N.C. official said.

“All the people I talk to who deal with him directly think as of now he is running,” an ex-Trump adviser added.
--- End quote ---

https://republicandaily.net/2021/07/breaking-donald-trump-tells-dinner-guests-he-is-running-for-president-in-2024-according-to-new-report/

DefiantSix:
If i saw the Deep State and elitists gearing up for portraying the man as the second coming of Satan, round Deux, I might give such a report more credibility.

Right now, though, those elements seem firmly ensconced in "And stay out" demonization mode, rather than "Oh shit; he's coming back"...

Eupher:

--- Quote from: DefiantSix on July 20, 2021, 01:07:06 PM ---If i saw the Deep State and elitists gearing up for portraying the man as the second coming of Satan, round Deux, I might give such a report more credibility.

Right now, though, those elements seem firmly ensconced in "And stay out" demonization mode, rather than "Oh shit; he's coming back"...

--- End quote ---

Another indicator -- the story apparently coming out of Rolling Stone. Pass the bong, please. We got us a WINNAH!

DefiantSix:

--- Quote from: Eupher on July 20, 2021, 01:12:53 PM ---Another indicator -- the story apparently coming out of Rolling Stone. Pass the bong, please. We got us a WINNAH!

--- End quote ---

That tears it. Anything published in Rolling Stone has all the credibility of any piece that starts out:

--- Quote ---Dear Penthouse:
I never thought I'd be writing anybody about this, but...
--- End quote ---

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: DefiantSix on July 20, 2021, 02:31:21 PM ---That tears it. Anything published in Rolling Stone has all the credibility of any piece that starts out:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Dear Penthouse:
I never thought I'd be writing anybody about this, but...
--- End quote ---

Exactly.

Even the very liberal Matt Tiabbi left Rolling Stone because they were too bat-guano crazy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version