The Bar > The Lounge

Mr. ABC & bacon prices ...

(1/2) > >>

ABC-2:
He, for one, does not care what it costs. Marriage over if I don't bring it home!   :rotf:

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2021/07/16/bidenflation-bacon-hits-highest-price-ever/

If you have time to read some of the comments in the above link ...

Which I read to him, they are really funny today!

PS - Missed you CC, am glad to be back again! 

ABC-2:
I know this is mean of me to make fun of her weight & copy from the comments ...

But now, being a full time resident of Georgia, I can't stand this woman & her politics!  :argh:

Here  ya go from the cite:

"How much does that make Stacey Abrams worth at the slaughterhouse?"

"$6.67 a pound x 400 pounds"

Eupher:

--- Quote from: ABC-2 on July 17, 2021, 10:56:30 AM ---I know this is mean of me to make fun of her weight & copy from the comments ...

But now, being a full time resident of Georgia, I can't stand this woman & her politics!  :argh:

Here  ya go from the cite:

"How much does that make Stacey Abrams worth at the slaughterhouse?"

"$6.67 a pound x 400 pounds"

--- End quote ---

That woman is seriously ugly and that has only a little to do with her weight. Her mind is abhorrent (not that I've listened to her a great deal) and you can drive a truck through that gap in her teeth.

Gotta have bacon. I agree with Mr. ABC. Just less of it and less often. I buy the large packages and break them down into smaller packages, then freeze. Instead of 4 strips, the ration is now 3.

Rick:
$6.67 that's a bargain, I'm paying $8.00 here in California.

Zathras:

--- Quote from: Eupher on July 17, 2021, 12:56:57 PM ---That woman is seriously ugly and that has only a little to do with her weight. Her mind is abhorrent (not that I've listened to her a great deal) and you can drive a truck through that gap in her teeth.
--- End quote ---

Yeah I heard that, when Michael Strahan saw her picture, he said "Damn girl that's wider than mine!".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version