Interests > The Science Club

William Hay's "Experimenting on a Small Planet"

<< < (2/27) > >>

BuzzClik:
It's not like Frank died or moved where there is no internet. Ask him.

==========

UPON EDIT: Ok, if you don't want to put Frank on the spot, this is my recollection (I couldn't possibly find the link): Bain was over here telling you guys how stupid you were, and Frank intervened. He specifically spoke of you saying that you were highly intelligent, highly educated, and fully credentialed. "He not only has a PhD, he trains people with PhDs." That's what I remember. If I'm wrong, so be it.

Can we move on?

Bad Dog:

--- Quote from: BuzzClik on April 04, 2015, 02:40:02 PM ---It's not like Frank died or moved where there is no internet. Ask him.

--- End quote ---
Good idea.  COACH!!! am I the "most intelligent and best educated person on this board"

BuzzClik:
<<<you were posting as I was editing ... I'll paste the edits below>>>

UPON EDIT: Ok, if you don't want to put Frank on the spot, this is my recollection (I couldn't possibly find the link): Bain was over here telling you guys how stupid you were, and Frank intervened. He specifically spoke of you saying that you were highly intelligent, highly educated, and fully credentialed. "He not only has a PhD, he trains people with PhDs." That's what I remember. If I'm wrong, so be it.

Crazy Horse:

--- Quote from: wasp69 on April 04, 2015, 01:09:53 PM ---What about it appeals to you so much?

--- End quote ---

How about we answer the question.

Bad Dog:

--- Quote from: BuzzClik on April 04, 2015, 02:48:48 PM ---<<<you were posting as I was editing ... I'll paste the edits below>>>

--- End quote ---

So be it --indeed.  As you can see, the Coach doesn't reply to mere minions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version