Author Topic: Suspected flag burner pilloried  (Read 13340 times)

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
Re: Suspected flag burner pilloried
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2009, 06:48:13 PM »
I seriously hope that freaking attention whore shows up to see BadCat tonight.  I wish so badly to be there or at least see the video of it all.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2009, 06:57:48 PM »
I believe that the only reason this young man was not charged with Arson, domestic terrorism, causing public alarm and distruction of private property was that a member of his family was a past Commander of the Post.

Doubtful, vesta.  Had this "person" ever shown any similar disrespect growing up, I rather suspect it would have been knocked out of him long before he decided to burn a flag down at the VFW. 

No, this is a case of stupidius maximus.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline ATTC

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2009, 07:23:15 PM »
Turned into police?  For what?  Exercising his first amendment rights?  "I don't agree with what you say but I'll defend your right to say it"  You people really are ****ing stupid aren't you?  The VFW post should be shut down and those responsible should be arrested for unlawful detainment.

By your logic, I should be able to go over to your place of residence and set your car on fire while pissing on your front door.  You're advocating on behalf of trespassing, vandalism, and treason.

If you really want to play this game, we can... but rest assured, we will win... oddly enough, by using your logic against you.
Where'd I go wrong? /sarc

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2009, 08:48:33 PM »
Turned into police?  For what?  Exercising his first amendment rights?
Um, the flag did not belong to him.  He took property that was not his and destroyed it.  Simple concept...even for a ****** liberal like you.
  "I don't agree with what you say but I'll defend your right to say it" 
Even if I say you're an asshole?
You people really are ******* stupid aren't you? 
See my first comment above, moron.
The VFW post should be shut down and those responsible should be arrested for unlawful detainment.
It wasn't unlawful, moron.  He had a choice.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2009, 08:50:41 PM »
Oh stfu already BC, I doubt you pasty ass is going to brave going outside to meet me today.  Be sure to bring one of those big bad firearms you're always talking about.  Should this meeting come to blows it's the only thing that's going to save you, slapnuts.
When's the last time you ventured outside Mom's basement?  Let us all know when you plan to meet BC.  I want to set up the popcorn concession.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline 5412

« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2009, 10:28:31 PM »
Hi,

This story warms my heart.   :heart:  I just love a true story with a happy ending.

regards,

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2009, 10:50:58 PM »
This story makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... :-)

As for Lleu...try steppin on my porch and burning my flag...try it...no really, try it.  I need a target for some pent up anger I've been holding inside since the Magic Negro took office.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2009, 10:54:26 PM »
Turned into police?  For what?  Exercising his first amendment rights?  "I don't agree with what you say but I'll defend your right to say it"  You people really are ****ing stupid aren't you?  The VFW post should be shut down and those responsible should be arrested for unlawful detainment.

Just a couple weeks ago, I dug an 18" round hole 30" deep. (I dug the hole on my private property, just in case you're wondering.) I had to dig through a 3-inch layer of gravel, but that gave way to good old-fashioned Missouri clay. Digging that hole was a simple thing. It took me a couple hours and about 5 trips with the wheelbarrow loaded with what I'd dug out to a brush pile. I did a fair amount of sweating, and the effort cost me an aching back, several blisters, and a sore elbow.

But I got an enormous sense of pride out of the experience.

You see, Sir Dipshit, I had a 20-foot flagpole that was going to go in that hole. I installed that flagpole in the hole, and anchored it with not less than 480 lbs. of concrete. I mixed each 80 lb. bag one at a time in my wheelbarrow before carefully pouring it into the hole and keeping the lower section of the flagpole plumb.

I installed a solar-powered light on the flagpole, because U.S. flag courtesy recommends it.

Once all the hardware was installed, I then clipped on and adjusted a 4x6 ft. U.S. flag. Underneath that flag, I clipped on and adjusted a 3x5 ft. U.S. Army flag.

Once all that was done, I hoisted the flag, presented arms, and thought about how puny and insignificant my aching back and blisters were, compared with those heroes in Afghanistan and in Irag who didn't have the opportunity to install their own flagpole on their own property - for the simple reason that they came home in a box.

That flag means more to me than you'll ever know or understand, Sir Dipshit. It means sacrifice, pain, and separation from family and country. But it also signifies honor, integrity, service, and esprit - these are qualities that, again, you have no concept of.

I've been around on this planet for some years now. I've learned that those who think like you are generally so wrapped up into themselves that they're incapable of thinking of someone or something besides themselves.

Ruck up, Sir Dipshit, and come out to perform your own service to the Nation.

THEN you may begin to talk about Freedom of Speech in a context that actually makes sense. Destroying somebody else's property does not equate to free speech, as others have already said.

And yeah, go ahead and **** with my flag, Sir Dipshit. I'm not sure that there would be much left of you, once your criminal behavior was observed and dealt with.

Liberal pussies like you are usually good for only one thing - worm food.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2009, 11:00:42 PM »
Just a couple weeks ago, I dug an 18" round hole 30" deep. (I dug the hole on my private property, just in case you're wondering.) I had to dig through a 3-inch layer of gravel, but that gave way to good old-fashioned Missouri clay. Digging that hole was a simple thing. It took me a couple hours and about 5 trips with the wheelbarrow loaded with what I'd dug out to a brush pile. I did a fair amount of sweating, and the effort cost me an aching back, several blisters, and a sore elbow.

You see, Sir Dipshit, I had a 20-foot flagpole that was going to go in that hole. I installed that flagpole in the hole, and anchored it with not less than 480 lbs. of concrete. I mixed each 80 lb. bag one at a time in my wheelbarrow before carefully pouring it into the hole and keeping the lower section of the flagpole plumb.

I installed a solar-powered light on the flagpole, because U.S. flag courtesy recommends it.

Once all the hardware was installed, I then clipped on and adjusted a 4x6 ft. U.S. flag. Underneath that flag, I clipped on and adjusted a 3x5 ft. U.S. Army flag.

Once all that was done, I hoisted the flag, presented arms, and thought about how puny and insignificant my aching back and blisters were, compared with those heroes in Afghanistan and in Irag who didn't have the opportunity to install their own flagpole on their own property - for the simple reason that they came home in a box.

That flag means more to me than you'll ever know or understand, Sir Dipshit. It means sacrifice, pain, and separation from family and country. But it also signifies honor, integrity, service, and esprit - these are qualities that, again, you have no concept of.

I've been around on this planet for some years now. I've learned that those who think like you are generally so wrapped up into themselves that they're incapable of thinking of someone or something besides themselves.

THEN you may begin to talk about Freedom of Speech in a context that actually makes sense. Destroying somebody else's property does not equate to free speech, as others have already said.

And yeah, go ahead and **** with my flag, Sir Dipshit. I'm not sure that there would be much left of you, once your criminal behavior was observed and dealt with.

Wonderful Post.

:II:
 :bow2:
 :salutearmy:

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2009, 12:22:58 AM »
I hope the prickless wonderlib has obamacare because he's going to need lots of it. 
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2009, 02:07:24 AM »

Once all that was done, I hoisted the flag, presented arms, and thought about how puny and insignificant my aching back and blisters were, compared with those heroes in Afghanistan and in Iraq who didn't have the opportunity to install their own flagpole on their own property - for the simple reason that they came home in a box.

Bravo, sir, bravo!   :clap:

Well said....

Most of us out here over 40 were raised correctly, unlike those that came after us....

We learned the 3 "R's", history, respect, pride, and love of country....

We were taught what the flag means, what it ACTUALLY stands for, not the liberal shit de jour dreamed up by some Ayers or Alinsky wannabe....

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2009, 04:16:11 AM »

Two things:

1)  I'm not sure that any self-respecting worm would eat a lefty corpse.  Think of all of the toxins inside said corpse.

2)  Euph, :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline 5412

« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2009, 08:16:01 AM »

Hi,

Thank you for sharing.   :clap:

If nothing else, America seems to be coming together again as a country around the constitutional values.  It is not the flag....it is what the flag stands for...that most of the idiots will never understand.  Freedom is not a right, it is a priviledge, and anyone who has ever spent any time in the military will attest to that fact.  If you happen to have "freedom of speech" thank a soldier...

regards,

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2009, 08:35:23 AM »
Hoorah, Euph.  Now let's see the no-show libtard try to retort.  Hell, I'd like to see him show up.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Chris_

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2009, 11:03:14 AM »
Eupher, great post. Thank you for sharing that.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2009, 12:37:46 PM »
I kinda suspect we are wasting our breath. I picture him right now composing his bouncy tale, about how he infiltrated a teabirther group, pointed out the errors in their uninformed logic, and converted them all to Obamabots.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2009, 01:39:35 PM »
Oh stfu already BC, I doubt you pasty ass is going to brave going outside to meet me today.  Be sure to bring one of those big bad firearms you're always talking about.  Should this meeting come to blows it's the only thing that's going to save you, slapnuts.

Says the gutless coward that refused to show his lilly white, chickenshit ass at the meeting with Bad Cat.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 01:42:39 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline caladoniabound

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2009, 09:22:25 PM »
It is fantastic to read that people are showing others just how important our national symbols are, ie. our nation's flag.  I wonder just how "easy" this flag burner thought he would get through the punishment he had chosen.  Clearly, he is not an any way knowledgeable about history.  Where his first two choices for punishment, though physically painfull, would be short lived.  He picked the third option, not physically painfull, but chock full of mental humiliation.

This has a great potential to follow him around as a brand for the rest of his life. If he isn't permanently "stuck" on stupid mode, that is. 

:asssmack:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2009, 10:29:13 PM »
That post you made Eupher brought tears to my eyes thank you for not only showing respect for our flag but the Army one as well

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2009, 02:21:06 PM »
Says the gutless coward that refused to show his lilly white, chickenshit ass at the meeting with Bad Cat.

I see gutless cowards like this all the time. The only way they show up is if you hunt them down and cuff 'em! They're real bad ass on the phone. Once I show up outside their door with the cuffs, they run like hell! I guaranDamnTeeYa our pet libturd Lleu, is just like 'em!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2009, 03:26:35 PM »
Hey Euph....

I just love you!!!

:blowkiss:  :bow: :blowkiss:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2009, 05:54:38 PM »
Good. About time. Vandalism is NOT free speech.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2009, 06:09:37 PM »
Man got what he deserved IMHO

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2009, 06:15:44 PM »
Hey Euph....

I just love you!!!

:blowkiss:  :bow: :blowkiss:

Deb, Does this mean you cut me a deal on closing costs?   :innocent:   :heart: 

Thanks to all for your supportive comments. This is a heady subject for me and He Who Was Banned struck a bit of a nerve.

BTW, I ordered a U.S Army, Retired flag. It came in today. It will go up in the next day or two in place of the U.S. Army flag.

That's what I love about BAF - (big ass flagpoles). You can put multiple flags on 'em!

:cheersmate:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2009, 11:21:30 AM »

You know, libtard ideology never really survives it's first contact with reality, does it?  Does anyone think it would help to explain that "exercising his First Amendment Rights" on private property without the prior consent of the owner is illegal?  Or that maybe screwing around with a bunch of people who know how to handle weapons makes one a rapidly self correcting problem?

Nah, I didn't think so either....
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself