The Bar > Sports

Colin Kaepernick update: some teams ‘genuinely hate him’

<< < (2/2)

SVPete:

--- Quote from: thundley4 on March 19, 2017, 06:56:43 PM ---A Muslim female blacktivist, if the rumors were true.

--- End quote ---

I'm not contradicting the rumors, but some of the pix of her on Google are very un-Burka-like, IYKWIM.

thundley4:

--- Quote from: SVPete on March 19, 2017, 08:53:10 PM ---I'm not contradicting the rumors, but some of the pix of her on Google are very un-Burka-like, IYKWIM.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Those attacking the NFL athlete claimed he was influenced ― both in his protest and fictional conversion ― by his girlfriend, radio host Nessa Diab, who is Muslim. Kaepernick rejected this notion, too.

“She is Muslim, her family is Muslim. I have great respect for them. I have great respect for people’s right to believe what they want to believe,” he said, according to USA Today.
--- End quote ---
Huffpo link>>>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/colin-kaepernick-gracefully-addresses-islam-conversion-rumors_us_57d1d336e4b00642712ca406

Maybe she is a recent convert?

SVPete:

--- Quote from: thundley4 on March 19, 2017, 09:13:24 PM --- Huffpo link>>>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/colin-kaepernick-gracefully-addresses-islam-conversion-rumors_us_57d1d336e4b00642712ca406

Maybe she is a recent convert?

--- End quote ---

I had forgotten that part of the story. If she attends mosque, she won't be dressed as she is in some of her public pix. More likely it's her middle finger to the face of the America of her imagination. All finger, no substance.

I doubt she knows that Muslims were trading in and keeping blacks as slaves for centuries before the Europeans started trading in Africa. Probably not, and I doubt such facts would matter to her.

thundley4:
Rumor is that he has someone willing to sign him.

DumbAss Tanker:
Perhaps he should consider pro wrestling.  They're always looking to sign a few 'Bad guys' the audience can scream at.  The dough doesn't compare, of course...

:popcorn:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version