Author Topic: Undies Surgery (Again)  (Read 7302 times)

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
Re: Undies Surgery (Again)
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2009, 10:18:30 PM »
Count on my prayers!

And your post may have had more "I"s than an Obama speech, but I'll bet you didn't need a teleprompter. So, you have *that* going for you.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2009, 10:25:54 PM »
Here's a bit of news:  My surgery has been bumped until the next day, Tuesday the 5th.  This is important because i don't want the Lord to think y'all are praying for someone else, although that would be OK too.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2009, 04:08:14 AM »
Here's a bit of news:  My surgery has been bumped until the next day, Tuesday the 5th.  This is important because i don't want the Lord to think y'all are praying for someone else, although that would be OK too.

I don't think God would make a mistake like that.

God created one, and only one, Demonic Underwear.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2009, 09:29:44 AM »
I have you down for the entire week Undies.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2009, 09:33:14 AM »
I have you down for the entire week Undies.

And then I pop back up?

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2009, 09:38:51 AM »
ROFL! Yeah, you're slippery.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline SOFTBALL#4GRAMA

• Just Off Probation
  • The Tribe
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2009, 08:25:40 PM »
Undies, you know I am new here, but have read this whole thread about your upcoming surgery, and wanted to add my prayers, and will put you on the prayer list at my church....Will be reading any updates that people share on here...You sound like a well loved person on here...With all these prayers you will do just fine....

God Bless....
"Liberals are like slinkies.They're really good for nothing, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2009, 08:00:13 AM »
Undies, you know I am new here, but have read this whole thread about your upcoming surgery, and wanted to add my prayers, and will put you on the prayer list at my church....Will be reading any updates that people share on here...You sound like a well loved person on here...With all these prayers you will do just fine....

God Bless....

Thank you.  I need the encouragement.  I need the prayers.  I want to get better.

Offline SOFTBALL#4GRAMA

• Just Off Probation
  • The Tribe
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2009, 08:23:00 AM »
Thank you.  I need the encouragement.  I need the prayers.  I want to get better.

Ok lets change that attitude...Its not I want to get better, its going to be a new yr. with a new attitude starting now....I WILL GET BETTER......The great physician will be right there with you the whole time, and many are praying, that has to be a big plus.....Have a great day...Tis ugly in Ohio...33 degrees, with a bit of snow overnight, and now misty rain....YUCK and MORE YUCK....But the slogan here for the weekend is, GO BUCKS, BEAT THE DUCKS....Rose Bowl here we come......

:cheersmate: :cheersmate:
"Liberals are like slinkies.They're really good for nothing, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."