Author Topic: Remission  (Read 3138 times)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Remission
« on: November 18, 2009, 07:37:37 AM »
Holy crap, got this morning at 2Am and felt really weird, like I did years ago when I was strong, and go-get-em-girl.

What is going on I ask, no pain and a clear head. Hubby went off to work and I decided to do some house work, actually walk about the house with no pain and wide awake.

My crew knew right off the bat there was something going on, I had a crew of 2 dogs and 2 cats following me as I striped the beds, did laundry, vaccum ed and did general cleaning that Hubby had to do for months.

I started supper steak cut in thin slices and with Cream of mushroom to cook slowly in crock pot, plucked my eyebrows, and finally settled down with a good book.

WOW this is a new thing, other then talking to you guys, I have been sleeping 16 hours a day and eating very little.   

Hope this keeps up for a few months.  Perhaps I can get out of the house, April was the last time I escaped these 4 walls.

BTW I had to stop watching Beck on Fox, he got me so upset I could not sleep at night.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Remission
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 08:30:38 AM »
You're in remission?  SUH-WEET!!!
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 08:33:53 AM »
Wonderful news!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 10:46:25 AM »
Remission from what??
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 11:19:47 AM »

Offline Flame

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2009, 07:45:31 PM »
Glad you are feeling well and hope it lasts!