Author Topic: Jimmy Carter tells Obama to follow his example  (Read 626 times)

Offline BigTex

Jimmy Carter tells Obama to follow his example
« on: September 14, 2012, 12:50:42 PM »
This is hilarious. Obama is trying as hard as he can to attach himself to Slick Willy and Carter has now attached himself to Obama. Any small dysfunction in the GOP in minor compared to much the democrats are trying to rip themselves apart

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/20120914/NEWS09/309140051/-1/MARKETPLACE/Jimmy-Carter-Peace-sometimes-requires-more-courage-than-choosing-war#

“Many people still look on that as a symbol that I was a weak president,” he said of the negotiations. “But sometimes it takes more courage to preserve the peace than to go to war.”
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers

Offline Zeus

Re: Jimmy Carter tells Obama to follow his example
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 12:53:50 PM »
I think Obama has been following Carter's example. Maybe even improved upon it.
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 01:50:56 PM »
Yeah, obama is the epitome of carter examples.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 07:39:52 PM »
“Many people still look on that as a symbol that I was a weak president,” he said of the negotiations. “But sometimes it takes more courage to preserve the peace than to go to war.”

If Lincoln had felt that way, the blacks would still be slaves.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 08:17:10 PM »
If Lincoln had felt that way, the blacks would still be slaves.

Hi5 ...

Offline Conservative_Sangfroid

• Banned
  • ENOUGH!
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 09:09:31 PM »
This is hilarious. Obama is trying as hard as he can to attach himself to Slick Willy and Carter has now attached himself to Obama. Any small dysfunction in the GOP in minor compared to much the democrats are trying to rip themselves apart

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/20120914/NEWS09/309140051/-1/MARKETPLACE/Jimmy-Carter-Peace-sometimes-requires-more-courage-than-choosing-war#

Oh please, please please, please.  Let Obama follow Carters dumb-dumb example
ENOUGH!

Offline Zeus

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2012, 09:26:44 PM »

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2012, 09:29:34 PM »
"Barack. You must learn the way of appeasement of you want to be Jedi Master like me."