Author Topic: Someone has broken down who pays under a Bernie Sanders Presidency  (Read 886 times)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
If Bernie gets everything he has proposed, every single tax payer will see their taxes raised to pay for his programs. Not just Wall Street. Not just the rich. EVERYBODY.

http://www.vox.com/2016/1/22/10814798/bernie-sanders-tax-rates

I hope, if Bernie is the Dem candidate, that the GOP uses this against him.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline libertybele

Re: Someone has broken down who pays under a Bernie Sanders Presidency
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 01:35:35 PM »
Good post.  Unfortunately, I don't think anybody is taking Bernie seriously and even O'Reilly has stated that there is no way that Bernie is going to be our president and they have all but nominated Hillary.  I personally think Sanders is going to be the DEM nominee.
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 01:39:52 PM »
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 02:18:15 PM »
Good post.  Unfortunately, I don't think anybody is taking Bernie seriously and even O'Reilly has stated that there is no way that Bernie is going to be our president and they have all but nominated Hillary.  I personally think Sanders is going to be the DEM nominee.

I do as well as I believe that Hiliary will be too busy dealing with an indictment from the FBI and DOJ regarding the e-mail scandal to run for President.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2016, 02:46:25 PM »
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.